Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

2014 18U Teams

by MavFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 am

Sorry pay dirt. It was cuz mail that I meant to mention not you.
MavFan

by cuzmail » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:40 am

pay dirt wrote:Can't see how anyone could have gotten that impression. I haven't said that I left a team. Just have seen others in the area leaving and joining other organizations is all. Simply an observation nothing more hope all the young lady's have a prosperous and enjoyable time on their new teams.

Pay,

I'm with you.

I never said anything about leaving a team, playing on one of these teams in question, or even having a DD that plays 18U at all. I simply responded to a statement about drive times to practice. Looks like someone is trying to fill in information. Mayb for color commentation?
There's one in every crowd!
cuzmail

by cuzmail » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 am

MavFan wrote:Awesome. Nothing like creating cliques to promote team harmony.

You 6 practice at Sta-Mo, you 3 practice in New Braunfels and the remaining 8 or 9 of us will practice in Seguin. See you at the next tournament.

Now the team pay dirt left is combining with a team out of Dallas with half the team practicing there the other half in Houston .

Is all of that really necessary? Is the chance of winning really that important?

And dont tell me it isn't about the pursuit of winning because if it wasn't there are 20 teams in Houston or Dallas to play on.

They were successful this spring/summer with that model in 16U.
As far as your other questions, you would need to ask the players that bolted from other teams like AE. I couldn't tell you if all of that was really necessary or not. I would have to say they obviously thought it was or they wouldn't have done it, but that's just my opinion.

Don't bash the messenger, I don't have a dog in that fight. Only know the players. My DD is a 2019.
There's one in every crowd!
cuzmail

Previous

Return to TX