Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

PGF 2014

by blue1956 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

bigbaddude wrote:I am new to this whole PGF thing but doesn't anybody on here talk about it? I heard the tournament starts tomorrow and I don't see anything. One thing I do know is if I were betting man, I would put my money on the Corona Angels!! They may be the best team around right now??

Your leaving out a lot of teams, that can go all the way.

So Cal A's
OC Batbusters
Firecrackers
blue1956

by exD1dad » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm

The last couple of years I've noticed things heat up after the draw
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by honorboom » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:13 am

bigbaddude wrote:i heard some Texas teams laid a big 2 and Q goose egg?? is that true? Impact Gold and Crackers May last two Texas teams standing. Both in the losers bracket. Is that true??..

would love to answer, but i'm sure heybucket would just delete my post anyway. :|
honorboom

by Fasttrack2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Brackets and scores are posted its easy to look up! :D
Fasttrack2

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:56 pm

bigbaddude wrote:I heard the Corona Angels were in the ship. Is that true?? :roll:

http://premiergirlsfastpitch.com/tourna ... hp?tid=366
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:02 pm

honorboom wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:i heard some Texas teams laid a big 2 and Q goose egg?? is that true? Impact Gold and Crackers May last two Texas teams standing. Both in the losers bracket. Is that true??..

would love to answer, but i'm sure heybucket would just delete my post anyway. :|

Would like to hear what you think would get deleted.

Texas teams are well represented:

In the 18U Platinum division - American Freedom is heading to the championship game tomorrow against OCBB-Briggs
In the 12U Premier division (there is no Platinum division this year) - DirectTV Genies Elite is heading to the championship game tomorrow against So Cal Athletics - Mercado
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:40 pm

bigbaddude wrote:So, who won 18U Premier?? Angels or BB?

OCBB over CA 3-0.

So Cal Athletics over DirectTV Genies 4-3 in 12U.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by schoolfirst » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Direct TV finished 2nd to SoCal A's in 12U
AF Gold finished tied for 5th, lost to Dirt Dogs in game to get to bracket A 'ship of 18U Platinum.

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
honorboom wrote:

In the 18U Platinum division - American Freedom is heading to the championship game tomorrow against OCBB-Briggs
In the 12U Premier division (there is no Platinum division this year) - DirectTV Genies Elite is heading to the championship game tomorrow against So Cal Athletics - Mercado
schoolfirst

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:00 pm

schoolfirst wrote:Direct TV finished 2nd to SoCal A's in 12U
AF Gold finished tied for 5th, lost to Dirt Dogs in game to get to bracket A 'ship of 18U Platinum.

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
honorboom wrote:

Yep, my bad. Staring at too many brackets for too long. :shock:

Anyhow...I know that in the 18U Premier Division they were probably expected to do a bit better, but Texas still represented themselves well IMO.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to TX