Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

SLGSA College Classic

by Softball Swami » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 am

16U....this month the Kool-Aid was a grape & lemonade mix....

A friend of a friend told me that the Louisiana girl that plays for IG 16U just gave a verbal to LSU over the weekend. The few time that I have seen the IG 16U team play, she didn't get all that much playing time. I guess that the time that she did get was enough to impress the coaches at LSU. Good for her and good for the IG.
Softball Swami

by Phantomz08 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 am

frito_burrito wrote:señor phantomz
mi vato he es tell me dat de SI no play cuause chu guys givem chitty eschedule. he es say de all think it sunkinda paysback. cus de know chu guys es homies wit de crackers.

es dat true

First of all, it kind of scares me that you greeted me with Mr. That is not normal for you to treat me like that, but I will take it Mr. FB.
I know nothing of who or how the schedule is made out. The only correspondence I saw, second hand, was from Rabbit Blake, so I assume he has something to do with the schedule. I am guessing SI has other plans for this weekend.

Please check back with your vato and advise.
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by frito_burrito » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am

mi vato say es chu correct. de got other plans dis weekend.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by airborne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Softball Swami wrote:

A friend of a friend told me that the Louisiana girl that plays for IG 16U just gave a verbal to LSU over the weekend. The few time that I have seen the IG 16U team play, she didn't get all that much playing time. I guess that the time that she did get was enough to impress the coaches at LSU. Good for her and good for the IG.

Well there are 2 Louisiana girls on the 16U team. Not sure which tournament(s) you were at, but it's nice to know your keeping an eye on our kids. :mrgreen:

I will make sure to let the coaches know that one of them, if not both, are not playing enough for the 4 post "Softball Swami".
airborne

by Softball Swami » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:31 am

airborne wrote:
Softball Swami wrote:

Well there are 2 Louisiana girls on the 16U team. Not sure which tournament(s) you were at, but it's nice to know your keeping an eye on our kids. :mrgreen:

I will make sure to let the coaches know that one of them, if not both, are not playing enough for the 4 post "Softball Swami".

What does the number of posts that I have made have to do with anything? Is that supposed to imply that I can't post about an observation that I had? Please tell me, what is the optimum number of posts that you have to have under your belt?

I made no disparaging remarks about anybody but rather made a comment about some information that I was given and 5 games that I saw at a tournament. Chill out Airborne! You are way too sensitive! I am guessing by your reaction to my post that you are the father or mother of one of these girls. No backhanded intent was contained in my previous post. Like I said, LSU must have seen something that they liked for a verbal to be given.
Softball Swami

by frito_burrito » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:36 am

as of dis moment de opitum number es 398. dis es jus a personal opinion o course
Last edited by frito_burrito on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by just4fun » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Airborne, congrats to your dd. LSU is a great school. She will love it there. Now, do her a favor and get her on a select team she will love before you move up.
just4fun

by doittoit » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:20 am

ig-burke gives spot up to 16u team. competition was not strong enough for them and schedule sucked. i guess without home cooking, they just don't come out to play. how sad. i used to know a kid when i was in the third grade that his aprents wouldn't let him come out to play. seems to me that in a way, the egcc is still working. maybe they can get a rr with fc, si and kaos for this weekend. :lol:

airborne, spread your wings and fly after next summer.
doittoit

by frito_burrito » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:46 am

doittoit wrote:competition was not strong enough for them and schedule sucked. i guess without home cooking, they just don't come out to play. how sad.

airborne, spread your wings and fly after next summer.

doittoit do I maybe know you? cuz dis es de same reason mi homey from de si says de no come too.
i es to agree wit stayin at de 16. lotta de coaches de college says dis es de place to be seen.
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by doittoit » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm

frito_burrito wrote:as of dis moment de opitum number es 395. dis es jus a personal opinion o course

that optimum number now would be 397. how would i know if you know me, nobody knows who you are but chow thinks he is on your trail :lol:

dis es jus a persanal onion
doittoit

PreviousNext

Return to TX