Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Elite Gold Coaches Committee

by frito_burrito » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm

we es gonna make dis rite. es like when i es tryin to sell de frito burrito at de construction zone. all o de mean old taco trucks be tellin lies to de customers saying mi burritos es bad. i es get fired up an tell dem de are wrong. frito burrito es de best. i es like de lil engine dat can. i say es yes you can. yes you can. come now say it with me.

i es hearing frum de lil birdie dat de es gonna be a meet between de ig an de three coaches. maybe I can bring de burrito truck an es serve all sum frito burritos.
Last edited by frito_burrito on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by freetacos » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Back off burito boy, I have the taco license for the bucket! :lol:

ft
freetacos

by frito_burrito » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 pm

lo siento jefe de taco. i es feexed it
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by just4fun » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

houstonguru wrote:J4F get your facts straight,1) coach never quit for Eclipse,2)SS stayed parents /daughter have intergrity and showed loyalty.3) SS is with aces now,cause lost her spot and was #3 at SS on team,and wanted to play more and made a move nothing wrong with that.everyone keeps complaining about EGCC,maybe just or thought but did some colleges maybe inquire of these coaches to start something like this as to make sure all elite teams are at the same places.afterall its these same coaches who colleges ask to scout girls for them when they can't be around and will offer a girl just on their word alone.Everyone seems to forget what firecrackers coach has done in the past to past organizations????????think about it.but yet stays out of this forum smart move.Kaos staying out of it smart move...Aces bringing a lot of heat to themselves parents included,could be just making it worse.

1. OK, whatever you say.
2. I know. She's a great ball player and obviously loyal to her team. Glad to see her, and others, stay with the teams that helped them.
3. Give me a break :lol:

As far as your other ramblings, what did you put in your koolaid?
just4fun

by frito_burrito » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

frito_burrito wrote:we es gonna make dis rite. es like when i es tryin to sell de frito burrito at de construction zone. all o de mean old taco trucks be tellin lies to de customers saying mi burritos es bad. i es get fired up an tell dem de are wrong. frito burrito es de best. i es like de lil engine dat can. i say es yes you can. yes you can. come now say it with me.

i es hearing frum de lil birdie dat de es gonna be a meet between de ig an de three coaches. maybe I can bring de burrito truck an es serve all sum frito burritos.

bigbadvato

i es purty sure eberybody es knows bout de jefes meeting. de meet wuz bery sussesful. de old mans teams es gonna let de newbys play es to. as long as eberyone play by de rules. de rules be whateber de old mans say de be. now de needs to figure a way to certify de teamz as gold so de no es so many at de qualifyings.
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PAAC » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 am

NOW, ITS TIME FOR THE PAAC TO MEET.
PAAC

Previous

Return to TX