Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by Battle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 pm

bigbaddude wrote:At least the Cowboys didin't lose this weekend? :P :P

I started to post that yesterday but I figured some smart arse Texan fan would say they didn't win either. :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by freetacos » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 pm

I don't see Texans fans as being too arogant. We have suffered with our football teams for years. For us just having a winning season is a reason to celebrate. I think Cowboy fans got caught up in that whole "Americas Team" thing. JJ ruined that image for you because he is a freaking butthead.

Karma is a bitch.

ft

I'm really nervous about tonights game. I keep thinking Sanchez is gonna get hurt and Tebow will come in and pull off a miracle win.

In Houston we have seen it all. Our band wagon is open to anyone!!
freetacos

by Battle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm

freetacos wrote:I don't see Texans fans as being too arogant. We have suffered with our football teams for years. For us just having a winning season is a reason to celebrate. I think Cowboy fans got caught up in that whole "Americas Team" thing. JJ ruined that image for you because he is a freaking butthead.

Karma is a bitch.

ft

I'm really nervous about tonights game. I keep thinking Sanchez is gonna get hurt and Tebow will come in and pull off a miracle win.

I was kidding around about the smart arse. I'm a Texans fan too. GO TEXAS!
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by DonnieS » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Battle wrote:
freetacos wrote:I don't see Texans fans as being too arogant. We have suffered with our football teams for years. For us just having a winning season is a reason to celebrate. I think Cowboy fans got caught up in that whole "Americas Team" thing. JJ ruined that image for you because he is a freaking butthead.

Karma is a bitch.

ft

Wow - did you see the pass Romo just threw? - oh wait, i meant Shaub. Doesnt matter - it went to the other team- this is just like the cowboys.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 pm

DonnieS wrote:
Battle wrote:

Karma is a bitch.

ft

Wow - did you see the pass Romo just threw? - oh wait, i meant Shaub. Doesnt matter - it went to the other team- this is just like the cowboys.

Well at least...oh wait! Jets are running one back, get him! GET HIM! Damn!!!... anyway, I was going to say Shaub hasn't choked and they are ahead. Someone once said, "You can't argue with scoreboard." :D
Battle

by MaryAnn Summers » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Might not be a bad time to become a Texan fan? :lol:
MaryAnn Summers

by frito_burrito » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 am

how bout dem htown tejans. sooperbowl all de way
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:03 pm

bigbaddude wrote:Any predictions how the Girls will do tomorrow? And the TEXANS?

Cowboys win and so do the Texans. I feel lucky. :D
Battle

by DonnieS » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Battle wrote:
bigbaddude wrote:Any predictions how the Girls will do tomorrow? And the TEXANS?

Cowboys win and so do the Texans. I feel lucky. :D

If the cowboys win, I am buying a lottery ticket.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by freetacos » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Actually not a bad game by the Cowboys. A little tough luck on the interception and then on the Jacoby Jones kick return. If I were a Cowgirl fan I would look at the positives and get ready for the next game. Give credit to the Ravens..they are dam tough at home.

Now crossing my fingers for the Texans.

ft
freetacos

PreviousNext

Return to TX