Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by lotsofmilesforball » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 pm

The Cowboys are on a good roll and sure some of it could be due to a weak schedule but they are still a decent team. With the NFC though, I think that it's all about the Packers & Saints with the Packers playing as good as any team in history (at this time).
lotsofmilesforball

by Battle » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

slaphitter wrote:
Battle wrote:Is Romo done for the Dallas Cowboys? Are you still a fan of his or have you jumped ship? Do you think it's him or is he not getting enough protection in the pocket?
When he first started, I was a fan but I'm not so sure anymore. He seems to buckle under pressure at the end. At first I chalked it up to inexperience but now he should be getting it.
Don't you think?

one of the biggest problems is the receivers. They don't know how to run routes. 3/4 of the time Romo has to guess where they are going to be. Plus have you tryed throwing while lying on your back. No offense line . Yes Romo makes a bad throw now and again but they all do. But look at the $100,000,000.00 Vick, what has he done for Philly. Giants, San Diego QB's how often do they show up in a game. Romo is not the greatest but he far from being the worse.

I mostly agree with you but there are 2 games where the lose is laid in Romo's lap. He has got to do a better job of protecting the ball and learn how to finish. He's not doing too bad now and with the NY lose, he has led the Cowboys to 1st place in the division. I just hope he can continue.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Battle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Well we are 2 games in. Played very well the 1st game and then stunk it up the 2nd. Will the Cowboys rebound? If they don't make the playoffs, will this be Garrett's and/or Romo's last year?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by DonnieS » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Battle wrote:Well we are 2 games in. Played very well the 1st game and then stunk it up the 2nd. Will the Cowboys rebound? If they don't make the playoffs, will this be Garrett's and/or Romo's last year?

Only if JJ puts on some big boy pants and grows a set. Which means, No. On the Giants game, I am constantly waiting for Romo to romo the game - you know its going to happen, but thank fully the time ran out. And on the Seattle game, since we can only rarely hang onto a lead, you know very well we are not a come back team.

Its time. I have started watching the Texans. For those of yall that dont know, thats the nfl team that plays in Houston , who would have guessed. I saw them play sunday. They wear dark blue by the way.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by airborne » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Jerry is the problem.

He is the new Al Davis.
airborne

by freetacos » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

The Texans are starting out ok...let's hope they are injury free for the long haul..

I guess it's ok for fair weather cowboy fans to convert to being fans of the real team in this great state. The TEXANS...u know it baby 8-) 8-)

welcome donnie

ft
freetacos

by Battle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm

freetacos wrote:The Texans are starting out ok...let's hope they are injury free for the long haul..

I guess it's ok for fair weather cowboy fans to convert to being fans of the real team in this great state. The TEXANS...u know it baby 8-) 8-)

welcome donnie

ft

Hold on there cowboy. You have to at least win one superbowl to be considered a real team of this great state....
Good luck... :o :mrgreen:
Battle

by outofnowhere » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 am

Homo the Romo
outofnowhere

by freetacos » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Cowboy fans might need to start worrying a bit. They got the win but it was Coyote Ugly... :lol:

ft

btw..do you think Denver was trying to take out Schaub? Should be hefty fines tomorrow.
freetacos

by DonnieS » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 am

freetacos wrote:Cowboy fans might need to start worrying a bit. They got the win but it was Coyote Ugly... :lol:

Cowboy fans arent worrying at all. There is no doubt. :roll:
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to TX