Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by Battle » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Could it be? Could the Cowboys actually be going to the playoffs?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by DonnieS » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Battle wrote:Could it be? Could the Cowboys actually be going to the playoffs?

I don't think so. They still have to beat the Eagles. Today was by the closest of margins, against the might Redskins. They still continue to do the same thing game after game and expect the results to change. I have a plan. It is the Cowboys only hope. My plan is - I told my wife to buy lottery tickets when the jackpot is getting in the close to billion area. Once it does, I will win that prize and buy the Dallas Cowboys. The thing I will do first is fire Jerry as GM and run his butt out of the building, along with the rest of his sheep,... uh coaches. I will replace them with someone of much higher skill and knowledge, specifically my son. Even recovering from injuries, he has more sense and intelligence than the whole lot. :twisted:
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Watching the Eagles Bears game, next week will be the end of the Cowboys season. The Cowboys don't have a prayer.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by yes dear » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 am

DonnieS wrote:

I don't think so. They still have to beat the Eagles. Today was by the closest of margins, against the might Redskins. They still continue to do the same thing game after game and expect the results to change. I have a plan. It is the Cowboys only hope. My plan is - I told my wife to buy lottery tickets when the jackpot is getting in the close to billion area. Once it does, I will win that prize and buy the Dallas Cowboys. The thing I will do first is fire Jerry as GM and run his butt out of the building, along with the rest of his sheep,... uh coaches. I will replace them with someone of much higher skill and knowledge, specifically my son. Even recovering from injuries, he has more sense and intelligence than the whole lot. :twisted:

Join the movement! http://itsjerrysfault.com/
yes dear

by PDad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:28 pm

The eternal optimist! :o :lol:
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:41 pm

DonnieS and yes dear need to team up to make this happen. Yes dear is in charge of making Jerry want to sell the 'Boys and DonnieS is in charge of financing the purchase. The odds of winning the lottery are too long, so I recommend a kickstarter campaign, particularly the redneck version.

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:38 pm

PDad wrote:

How could I not be? :lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ ... o-21343815
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by yes dear » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 am

Never fear......KITNA'S here!!!!! Cowboys are a lock for the Super Bowl now.

http://tinyurl.com/lus4rfn
yes dear

by PDad » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:50 am

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:

Thanks for the laugh - Danny White is TFF...

"Name whoever you want," said White, who lost three straight NFC championship games in the 1980s and lost his job to Gary Hogeboom. "I don't care if it's Tom Brady, if it's Peyton Manning, if it's Aaron Rodgers. I can make an argument for Tony getting better results than anybody else could get."

:lol:
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:

Thanks for the laugh - Danny White is TFF...

"Name whoever you want," said White, who lost three straight NFC championship games in the 1980s and lost his job to Gary Hogeboom. "I don't care if it's Tom Brady, if it's Peyton Manning, if it's Aaron Rodgers. I can make an argument for Tony getting better results than anybody else could get."

:lol:

I know right! That's the first thing that stood out at me also. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. Then as Yes Dear pointed out....KITNA. Are you Fing kidding me. Lord help us!! :evil:

I think I want to buy in on some of Donnie's lottery tickets. :lol:
Battle

PreviousNext

Return to TX