Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by PDad » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Battle wrote:Why don't you just admit that you and Ted never expected the East to be so weak? Dandy Don would have never started singing that song until they loose at least one more...That could happen today though, so warm the vocal chords up just in case... :lol:

The NFC Least is weaker than normal this year - we expected more from the Giants and Eagles. Wash and Philthy won today to be 6-7.

FTR, Ted and I based our calls on the loss of Romo.

Cowboys must be excited the temp in GB is 70 degrees warmer than the last time they played there in Dec...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:50 pm

And again in 2015 on a not-so-cold winter's day...

Cowboys clinched their 5th non-winning season out of the last 6...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm

PDad wrote:Image

And again in 2015 on a not-so-cold winter's day...

...and America wept.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:And again in 2015 on a not-so-cold winter's day...

...and America wept.

... many tears of joy. "America's" team is merely a plurality, not a majority.

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:20 pm

I was going to post the Cowboys have clinched their worst record since 2002 and losing their last game would result in their worst season since 1989, but I decided to post something better...

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted by the tornadoes in Cowboyland.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:08 pm

PDad wrote:I was going to post the Cowboys have clinched their worst record since 2002 and losing their last game would result in their worst season since 1989, but I decided to post something better...

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted by the tornadoes in Cowboyland.

I agree. My heart goes out to the families hit hard by the tornadoes.

As for the cowboys...I will say what most people say when they get their ass handed to them..."There's always next year" and I will be here to remind you when next year is here...GO COWBOYS!... :P
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Battle wrote:As for the cowboys...I will say what most people say when they get their ass handed to them..."There's always next year" and I will be here to remind you when next year is here...GO COWBOYS!... :P

As John Lennon quipped in "Getting Better" - Can't get no worse!
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:10 am

Have you seen this - http://www.wfaa.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2015/12/29/dallas-cowboys-new-years-resolutions/78011514/?

My suggested resolution is Jerry Jones quit playing GM with his son and hire somebody much better to run the football side - or sell the team.

Happy New Year, Cowboys fans! (can't get no worse)
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:50 pm

PDad wrote:Have you seen this - http://www.wfaa.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2015/12/29/dallas-cowboys-new-years-resolutions/78011514/?

My suggested resolution is Jerry Jones quit playing GM with his son and hire somebody much better to run the football side - or sell the team.

Happy New Year, Cowboys fans! (can't get no worse)

I seem to be agreeing with you more and more these days and I don't like it. hee hee...JJ does need to quit trying to coach. Damn is he ever going to learn that? He sucks at it and most GMs know that except for him. For the love of God, please sit down, have a coke and a smile, and STFU Jerry! Hire somebody that you can fire if my beloved Cowboys are not winning! Bring America's team back to the honor they deserve (I say that as if he reads HB). :D

All of the article was funny and I especially liked the McFadden bit. I didn't agree with the Witten remarks. Jason has been a rock through the years which brings me to this question...Where is the slam on Garrett? He is awful as a head coach! Most everyone agrees with JJ not being competent as a HC or a GM but Garrett is just as bad...ie...Weeden's success with Houston. That tells me that Garrett sucks at preparing for a game that is not in his lane. Everything has to be perfect for him to have any success.
He needs to take lessons from America's most hated team...The Squeelers. :twisted:

BTW...I can't believe you didn't slam me more on the "loose" typo earlier in this thread. Either you are getting smarter or just lazy... :P
Battle

by PDad » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:41 pm

I enjoyed the one for Dez. Everyone thought Colon was done after 2006-09 and his amazing resurrection since 2011 has raised eyebrows and suspicions.

I highlighted your "loose" typo to show I noticed, but it wasn't noteworthy - especially when there is no shortage of better material to bust your balls.

Seems like NFL teams are now tanking games to get better draft choices. Perhaps the NFL needs to implement a draft lottery like the NBA uses...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to TX