Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by Battle » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:18 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:Pitt and Sea to the SB.

I think you've bumped your head (twice). You must have fallen when you realized the Squeelers were about to lose and then hit your head again on the ceiling fan when you realized they were going to win a game they should've lost... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by fastpitchdad05 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Battle wrote:

I think you've bumped your head (twice). You must have fallen when you realized the Squeelers were about to lose and then hit your head again on the ceiling fan when you realized they were going to win a game they should've lost... :lol:

We'll see about that. ;)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:30 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:I look forward to the chance of being wrong.

Well, you were right about being wrong - 'Hawks eliminated by Panthers and Stealers eliminated by Broncos. :mrgreen:

We pushed on the weekend since Patriots and Cards won. :|

Hey Battle, what do the Squealers sound like?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:25 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Battle wrote:

We'll see about that. ;)

Tell me, was that 2 lumps or 3?...Hee Hee
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Battle » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:34 pm

PDad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:Hey Battle, what do the Squealers sound like?

LOL...I can't hear them over Puke Carrol's crying. Both are pretty high pitch though.

There is only one team I detest worse than the Squeelers and that's the Seattle Seacocks!... :lol:

Maybe that will make FPD05 feel better...or not. :P
Battle

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm

PDad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:I look forward to the chance of being wrong.

Well, you were right about being wrong - 'Hawks eliminated by Panthers and Stealers eliminated by Broncos. :mrgreen:

We pushed on the weekend since Patriots and Cards won. :|

Hey Battle, what do the Squealers sound like?

Yeah, I was up late on vacation in Vegas and slept in so I didn't watch the Seahawks/Panthers game and so it's difficult to comment on what happened there. As far as the Steelers are concerned, they did the best they could with what they had and I'm not disappointed at all. They should be a top contender next season and if they stay healthy enough I would think they have just as good a chance of making it to the SB as anyone.

I'll take the Pats and Cards this weekend and then make my SB prediction next week.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:Hey Battle, what do the Squealers sound like?

LOL...I can't hear them over Puke Carrol's crying. Both are pretty high pitch though.

There is only one team I detest worse than the Squeelers and that's the Seattle Seacocks!... :lol:

Maybe that will make FPD05 feel better...or not. :P

Most everyone (except their fans) hates a winner so that's no surprise. ;)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:As far as the Steelers are concerned, they did the best they could with what they had and I'm not disappointed at all. They should be a top contender next season and if they stay healthy enough I would think they have just as good a chance of making it to the SB as anyone.

FPD05 channels his inner Celine Dion and goes 3 for 3 on Coulda Woulda Shoulda in just 2 sentences...

I'll take the Pats and Cards this weekend and then make my SB prediction next week.

Okay, I'll take the home teams, Broncos and Panthers, and hope both games are well-played and competitive.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 pm

PDad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:As far as the Steelers are concerned, they did the best they could with what they had and I'm not disappointed at all. They should be a top contender next season and if they stay healthy enough I would think they have just as good a chance of making it to the SB as anyone.

FPD05 channels his inner Celine Dion and goes 3 for 3 on Coulda Woulda Shoulda in just 2 sentences...

Okay, I'll take the home teams, Broncos and Panthers, and hope both games are well-played and competitive.

Well maybe we can all agree that it's disturbing that you are well-acquainted enough with Celine Dion to be able to reference her music. :o :?: :?: :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:39 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
PDad wrote:

Well maybe we can all agree that it's disturbing that you are well-acquainted enough with Celine Dion to be able to reference her music. :o :?: :?: :lol:

No, the truth is Google also returned songs by Beverly Knight, Brian McKnight and Lou Rawls. I went with the best one for you... :mrgreen:
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to TX