Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by orange socks » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:21 pm

The more important question is what do the Texan fans think of Andre Johnson going to the Colts-a team in the same division?

I wish this thread would just die. Ha!
orange socks

by Battle » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:58 pm

PDad wrote:What do Cowboys fans think about DeMarco Murray signing with the Eagles - a team in their division?

Oh woe is me...What WILL we do...If only we had a good running back to take Murray's place.. :lol: ;)

PDad, I think you probably know by now...Hee Hee
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Battle » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:00 pm

orange socks wrote:The more important question is what do the Texan fans think of Andre Johnson going to the Colts-a team in the same division?

I wish this thread would just die. Ha!

I'll work on that...NOT!!!... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Hurricane » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:15 am

You have to keep this thread going....making fun of the Cowboys and grandpa "Jerruh" is a national pastime sport for most of America.

It's ....just.... so... easy.... to.... do.
Hurricane

by Battle » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:57 am

Hurricane wrote:You have to keep this thread going....making fun of the Cowboys and grandpa "Jerruh" is a national pastime sport for most of America.

It's ....just.... so... easy.... to.... do.

I agree. You are the most critical of the people...ahum...I meam team that is the closest to you...ie...America's team. :D
Battle

by PDad » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:09 am

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:What do Cowboys fans think about DeMarco Murray signing with the Eagles - a team in their division?

Oh woe is me...What WILL we do...If only we had a good running back to take Murray's place.. :lol: ;)

PDad, I think you probably know by now...Hee Hee

That signing was a PR move. The good news is the Cowboys didn't overpay for McFadden, a 7-year veteran whose best days are behind him. I seriously doubt he'll be the team's top RB for much of the season.

The boys on your O-line can make any RB look good. The real difference between RB's will be what they can do after the O-line provides a path through the line of scrimmage.

Perhaps the Cowboys will learn from America's Team, Denver Broncos. They've avoided drafting RBs when they realized they could get comparable talent by signing undrafted players.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantomz08 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:49 am

Spazsdad wrote:Nothing good ever happens when phantom shows up :lol: :lol:
That hurts me feelings Spaz. :D :D All kinds of good things used to happen when Phantomz08 showed up. Heybucket is just not the same without me!! ;) ;)
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by frito_burrito » Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Its only good when he shows up with cash and beer!
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantomz08 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:04 am

frito_burrito wrote:

Its only good when he shows up with cash and beer!
I appreciate that Frito.. Where you been?
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Okay people. America's team (Cowboys) is gearing up for another great season. Aren't you excited? Hee Hee
Battle

PreviousNext

Return to TX