Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by Battle » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Well PDad...Who wins this weekend? Your pick?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Battle wrote:Well PDad...Who wins this weekend? Your pick?

Glad to see you're still alive. I was worried about you when the Philthy Eggles overtook your 'boys 21-point lead in the 3rd quarter. :shock:

Winners this weekend will be those that bet on OVER. ;)

I expect this will be the last hurdle for your 'boys (aka America's 4th Team) to win their division, not that it matters. That would likely get them 3rd in the NFC and a home game in the wild card round. They might be better off as a wild card team and starting on the road where they're 8-0.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:45 pm

PDad wrote:

Glad to see you're still alive. I was worried about you when the Philthy Eggles overtook your 'boys 21-point lead in the 3rd quarter. :shock:

I expect this will be the last hurdle for your 'boys (aka America's 4th Team) to win their division, not that it matters. That would likely get them 3rd in the NFC and a home game in the wild card round. They might be better off as a wild card team and starting on the road where they're 8-0.

I'm glad somebody is worried about me. :)

I pick the boys to win big time...Can you say 20/20?... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:

My bad. I meant wondered, not worried. :mrgreen:

Big time for them this year would be winning a playoff game. Maybe in 2020... :lol:
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:21 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:

Big time for them this year would be winning a playoff game. Maybe in 2020... :lol:

Okay...I admit...That made me laugh out loud. :lol:
Battle

by Phantomz08 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:16 pm

OK, since I have decided to log on, I figured I would weigh in on this.

The Cowboys are going to win it ALL this year and I freaking hate them!! Only because I can't stand the owner. I root against the Boys more than I root for the Texans.. That is bad.

Texans have a slim chance for playoffs, but way more than they had when the season started. Still need to find a head coach.

Good Luck and go Brahmarett's!!

Nice to watch my girls play high school sports together.
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 pm

I expect the 'boys would rather be playing Arizona instead of Detroit - especially Brandon Carr - not that it will matter since Suh has been suspended. Cowboys need to come out of the game healthy so they have a chance in GB.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:54 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:

Is it 2020 already? I swear it seems like it just turned 2015... :lol:
Battle

by PDad » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:I pick the boys to win big time...Can you say 20/20?... :lol:

Wildcard games aren't playoffs - they're play-ins. The real playoffs (i.e. big time) start now. :mrgreen:

Congrats on doubling the number of postseason wins in the past 18 years. :roll:

I expected your 'boys to beat Detroit, however I didn't expect them to need help from the zebras.

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 am

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:I pick the boys to win big time...Can you say 20/20?... :lol:

Wildcard games aren't playoffs - they're play-ins. The real playoffs (i.e. big time) start now. :mrgreen:

Congrats on doubling the number of postseason wins in the past 18 years. :roll:

I expected your 'boys to beat Detroit, however I didn't expect them to need help from the zebras.

LOL...You forget how the 'zebras' bad calls went against Dallas in the first half. I assume you are referring to when the flag was picked up on the pass interference play. A penalty that should have never been flagged in the first place. If you are saying that the officiating was horrible then I absolutely agree. It was probably one of the worst I've seen in a playoff game but it went both ways.

If you don't mind, post on the day that playoffs start so I will know ... :lol:
Battle

PreviousNext

Return to TX