Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Bomber Org.

by Distributed-Power » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Fred wrote:
Distributed-Power wrote:
MavFan wrote:
badboy wrote:listen the coach is bad enough but ted shoblocker is also assoicated with that organization and they are a perfect match. He is a snake and will negatively recruit your kid if he doesn't like her. If your kid plays for this team you have not done your due diligence and buyer beware.

Devil's Advocate - your kid isn't as good as you think she is, and you don't like him because he isn't viewing her through your rose colored glasses?

Why don't you come up with something better , that same weak statement is posted on here constantly . That's the first thing out of most people's mouths on here . If you say something about a coach or organization it's all you can come up with .......

Because it's usually true...whining and crying about DD getting cut by some coach or organization.

Some of it maybe, but seriously ....let me guess your a resident expert .
Distributed-Power

by Sftball Junkie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Justa and Ugly

Gotta read between the lines when Crap Bag, I mean Joe, Uggg!! I mean Fred. Well hell I don't know we will just call him Richard. YEP!! With out a doubt he is the biggest Richard on HB.

Let me help translate.

"Richard" Your other point is disputable...How do you know Flanigan knew of his brother's past? I have three brothers and I don't know what they've been up to the past 20-30 years.
Translation: My family hates me as much as all of HB does. They don't tell me anything unless they have to.
99% of America would know if they had a family convicted of a sex crime you Sh$$ Stick!!! Especially if you spend multiple days a week coaching together.

"Richard" Worst case scenerio, Flanigan could be accused of lack of due diligence by not checking up on his brother's past.
Translation: Why should a coach be responsible for making sure the players on his team are safe when with their coaches? They have parents don't they???
First you spelled scenario wrong you A$$ Hat!!! Due diligence, Really?? Illeagal players in the past, arguments with parents and other teams, Fights at fields and Sex offenders on the coaching staff?? All you could come up with is due diligence...

"Richard" I barely know him, however based upon his personality, I would have no interest in having my DD play for him.
Translation: I really hope he will coach my DD this year and maybe if I kiss his A$$ enough he will say yes...

"Richard" They would have my admiration and respect if they included their names when they decided to pounce next time. It won't happen because they simply don't have the testicles.
Translation: I know none of you care if I respect you or not but please put your name here so I can try to make friends at the next tourney I go to. I am such a sack I have 11 different screen names cuz the moderators keep giving me the boot.. If only I could grow a pair and put my real name up here, just once....

Maybe soon Fred I mean Richard will learn with or without HB people in charge of youth sports have a higher standard to hold themselves to.

Your Buddy
Josh McMonichal AKA Sftball Junkie
Sftball Junkie

by TexasSoftball » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

And Fred doesn't see that every time he posts a quote, he is spreading the news too. Fred is just smart in the way he is doing it. :roll:
TexasSoftball

by texasugly1 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Fred wrote:
texasugly1 wrote:
justawatcher wrote:
Fred wrote:Good point Clevernoname, however, the two mudslingers did everything posssible to twist the facts to make it look like their target was the one with the conviction record.

I know I'm wasting my time here Joe and you will come back with some unrelated comment that you think is witty to hide the fact that you are running, but will you please post where I did this?

As far as being slanderous, what is it that I have ever said on any forum that was untrue?

I am with you Justa... I was not trying to slander anyone.. The facts are the facts. The softball community is a small place and things follow you. If it is true then there is nothing slanderous about it.
Did the coaches brother help coach? YES
Did the coach know of the brothers past? Unknown
Did the brother remove his brother from team activities? No, Withee did
Did the coach cheat with an illegal player in big ASA nationals? YES
Did the coach get in verbal arguments with other teams or parents? Yes
Did the coach pretty much get in a fist fight at Walkers Creek(i believe this was the location)? Yes

Where does the slander part come in Stroker(fred)?

Did you present information that would lead others to think he was a convicted felon? YES
Did you act cowardly by posting this information? YES
Did this coach cut your sorry ass from his team in the past? YES

Stroke(fred),
I did not present any information leading others to think he was a convicted felon. Look at the original post. Stroker, wipe the white from your eyes. You might be able to see my quote better.
I did not act cowardly. I posted truthful things about this mans character. If people choose to play for him so be it. Hey, show me one kid he has helped to put in college.
Also, if he is so great. Why didnt any of the original Kruzers/95 Glory go play with him in etx?
No he did not cut my sorry ass nor my daughter. Would never play for him. Like I said before the softball community is small. We see and learn who the dirt bags are and we stay away from them...
Cum on stroker.... what kind of lame excuses do you have now?
texasugly1

by justawatcher » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

STILL waiting
justawatcher

by texasugly1 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 am

justawatcher wrote:STILL waiting

Justa....
it looks like stroker has run out of things to whine and cry about... Or just maybe he wiped the white from his eyes and saw the truth. just sayin
texasugly1

by TEXASBANDIT24 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Fred wrote:
Phantomz08 wrote:
Fred wrote:They would have my admiration and respect if they included their names when they decided to pounce next time. It won't happen because they simply don't have the testicles.

And you do? or just about 98% of everybody on here?

Huge ones...

So huge that you have to hide behind a screen name? Atta boy!
TEXASBANDIT24

by anonlooker » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Fred wrote:
TEXASBANDIT24 wrote:
Fred wrote:
Phantomz08 wrote:
Fred wrote:They would have my admiration and respect if they included their names when they decided to pounce next time. It won't happen because they simply don't have the testicles.

And you do? or just about 98% of everybody on here?

Huge ones...

So huge that you have to hide behind a screen name? Atta boy!

It would take a tall ladder to get from behind them...

Well, didn't take long for the fairy queen to make the discussion all about her imaginary testes.

Typical of Josephina, Benhole that she is. :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by TexasSoftball » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 am

It has been 2 days since the last post. Is this topic resolved?
TexasSoftball

by anonlooker » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 am

Fred wrote:Are you still drooling over some fantasy photo on a girl's softball site?
:lol:

I leave that avatar there just for you, knowing it gets your diapers in a wad. :lol:

And by your logic, Spazsdad fantasizes about Robert Redford, yet you don't complain about that. Pretty obvious which way you swing, Freda.

Leaving the question - what's an old queen like you doing on here? other than trying to get a rise out of grown men with all this silliness about your imaginery testicles? Not likely you'll find any takers.

And yes, I like beautiful women. You might too, if you'd ever had one. :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

PreviousNext

Return to TX