1st - Glory(Elliott)
2nd - 95 Texas Glory
3rd - 94 Texas Elite(Floyd)
4th - 93 Wicked Fastpitch (Rinehart)
5th - Anderson Express 93
6th - Texas Glory(Houston)
7th - East Texas Force
8th - Texas Sha-Bang

Did Not Place(DNP) Notables - 94 BB(Montoya), Round Rock Blaze '94, 94 HV Cobras
TXFP95

by play4fun » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:44 am

Good tournament with some great ball playing.

Batbusters are a confusing team!!!!!!! More talent than most teams and yet they can't pull it together.

94 Glory (Elliott) - they had some rough games and had to come from behind on several but they pulled it off in the end.

95 Glory - looked strong all weekend but lost it in the championship

94 Elite - Getting better and better every weekend.
play4fun

by Texas19 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Did Texas Sha-Bang lose any of their players I was watching them at this tourney didn't look like the same team I saw last year. I dont think they have placed in any tourneys this year ?. And have the 95 teams improved that much (aka Glory, Travelers, RR Blaze ) seems like they at least place in most 14 U tourneys they play in Dont get to see much of south Texas teams so can't comment to much on them.
Texas19

by GREENCH » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:10 pm

And have the 95 teams improved that much (aka Glory, Travelers, RR Blaze ) seems like they at least place in most 14 U tourneys they play in Dont get to see much of south Texas teams so can't comment to much on them.

It seems that they have you look at the history of these 3 teams you metioned. They are doing a great job every week. Something has to be said for the coaches for the great job they are doing in recruiting, coaching, and preparing there teams.
GREENCH

by PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

GREENCH wrote:
And have the 95 teams improved that much (aka Glory, Travelers, RR Blaze ) seems like they at least place in most 14 U tourneys they play in Dont get to see much of south Texas teams so can't comment to much on them.

It seems that they have you look at the history of these 3 teams you metioned. They are doing a great job every week. Something has to be said for the coaches for the great job they are doing in recruiting, coaching, and preparing there teams.[/quote

i don't know about the coaches seen some bad ones but i will say that the 95 bunch is looking very good all over and that's playing up every week. may be the 94's should start playing up and quite making the 95's look so good. oh yea i'm looking for a good picture for my profile can anyone help.
PANTY'S-IN-A-WAD

by Texas19 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:35 pm

With that name i don't think there is a picture that will be approved for your profile. Goodluck finding one. :o
Texas19

Return to TX