Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

North Tx Friendlies Coming on Strong!

by Big D » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Just heard that North Richland Hills changed the 14 A format to a 5 game friendlie with a championship playoff bracket.

Next up is Southlake! Anybody know the T.D. in Southlake? I'd hate to break the string of two Round Robins in two weeks.

How bout the 10 u's and the 12 u's any T.D's changing tournament formats?
Big D

by GREENCH » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Big D wrote:Just heard that North Richland Hills changed the 14 A format to a 5 game friendlie with a championship playoff bracket.

Next up is Southlake! Anybody know the T.D. in Southlake? I'd hate to break the string of two Round Robins in two weeks.

How bout the 10 u's and the 12 u's any T.D's changing tournament formats?

Big D must have some pull got Southlake to change format!! ;)
GREENCH

by Big D » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:18 am

I'd like to think somebody out there would listen to me! Cause I know the wife / kids / dog or anything that lives in my house sure as heck doesn't! LOL

Guess, the Tournament Directors are listening to someone though, just isn't me. But hey I can take a little credit for something I didn't do! I'm due 1 anyways.

I'm glad to see the tournament formats change for North Texas. Let's see how it helps our status at Nationals in the next few years.
Big D

by E.T. » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 am

ASA Championship Play - "Bracket games 7 inning or 90 minutes"!

Just a thought - Wouldn't teams be better prepared for HOF / Regionals / Metros / Nationals, if local Friendlies / Tournaments were 7 innings or 90 minutes?

Why doesn't North Texas format tournament to help the teams?
E.T.

Return to TX