1ST ARKANSAS LIVEWIRES
2ND 95 TEXAS TRAVELERS
3RD 94 BATBUSTERS MONTOYA
4TH 94 TX ELITE FLOYD
5TH 94 MANIACS
5TH FLOWER MOUND RAGE
wizard

by play4fun » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Good tournament and all the teams got alot of playing time, but in deciding 1st,2nd,3rd,etc. they should have used the same format or one similar to the Allen tournament.

The Batbusters are making their way back on top and could have easily beat the Travelers if they had been given the chance.
play4fun

by wizard » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 pm

PLAY4FUN : I AGREE THAT THEY SHOULD USE THE FORMAT THAT ALLEN USED. 94 BATBUSTERS ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM AND LOOKING BETTER EACH WEEK BUT DONT KNOCK THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE TRAVELRS BY MAKING IGNORANT STATEMENTS. I MAY BE WRONG BUT DIDNT ARKANSAS LIVEWIRES ALSO BEAT THE BATBUSTERS. YOUR STATEMENT IS IGNORANT. NO ONE KNOWS WHO WOULD WIN BETWEEN THE TRAVELERS AND BATBUSTERS THATS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME. LET THEM PLAY ON THE DIRT AND DECIDE. QUIT MAKING UN EDUCATED STATEMENTS ON THE BOARD ABOUT THE TRAVELERS OR OTHER TEAMS.
wizard

by ChangeUP » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:53 pm

wizard wrote:PLAY4FUN : YOUR STATEMENT IS IGNORANT. NO ONE KNOWS WHO WOULD WIN BETWEEN THE TRAVELERS AND BATBUSTERS THATS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME. LET THEM PLAY ON THE DIRT AND DECIDE. QUIT MAKING UN EDUCATED STATEMENTS ON THE BOARD ABOUT THE TRAVELERS OR OTHER TEAMS.

Now now........... wizard, there's no need for name calling........and there's no need to get your panties in a wad. It's a board in which everyone is entitled to ther opinion :)
To say one team will beat another team without the game being played is pretty........ IGNORANT..............but to respond in all caps ? Just roll with it !!
There's a lot of stupid and ignorant things that's said on this board, but there's more good stuff than bad............but then again that's why it's here. Hey just look at the polls !!
ChangeUP

by Texas19 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Now Now boys let's not get to crazy about one persons opinion the batbusters did get beat by the livewires 5-0 and the travelers got beat 6-0 the point is that thats why they play the game. If the 95 cobras can beat the 95 glory as they did in Allen then anybody can get beat on any given day. The travelers did their job by beating everybody in their pool to get to the championship so at least give them credit for that as a 95 team playing up. The time will come when they will meet up with most of the good 94 teams if they keep playing up. And then we will be able to see if their 4real or not.
Texas19

by play4fun » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Sorry, I must have touched a nerve from someone that plays for the Travelers.

Yes, we will soon see who will come out on top just as soon as teams stop picking up players to play in front of the ones on their roster to help them win tournaments. :lol:

Why would you bring 95 Glory in this mix? They weren't even there.

Did I touch another nerve???
play4fun

by Texas19 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Sorry didn't mean to upset you lol, all i was saying is that anybody can get beat on any given day. I agree the batbusters montoya are a very good team but to say they would have had an easy win maybe maybe not thats why they play the game. Oh by the way the only reason glory was brought up is because they are the top dog in 12u and i didn't see anybody putting the 95 cobras on the same level. Let the ladies decide it on the field us old farts will talk about it here.
Texas19

by play4fun » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 pm

I will agree that "easy" was not the right word to use but I can't be perfect all the time :lol:
play4fun

by Texas19 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:24 pm

HEY NOBODYS PERFECT BUT THIS IS FUN, SO UNTIL TOMMORROW TIME FOR THIS OLD FART TO GO TO BED.
Texas19

by aka7 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Good tournament and all the teams got alot of playing time, but in deciding 1st,2nd,3rd,etc. they should have used the same format or one similar to the Allen tournament.

Well said play4fun, I personally like the 6gg with 6 innings over the 7gg with a time limit, maybe Keller will change over to the Allen format when it comes to order of finish.

Congrats, to the Livewires and 95 Travelers both teams played great this weekend.
aka7

Next

Return to TX