98 TFS
No votes
99 Glory Blue
4%
99 D-Bat
15%

Total votes : 26

by Wormburner » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 pm

For all those who think they know it all, 99 Texas Elite (Savell) is alive and well! Have some things changed? Yes! Will we still be competitive? Yes! Are we dead? No! Now you've got it straight from the horse's mouth! Sorry to disappoint... :lol:

Bill Savell
99 Texas Elite (Savell)
Wormburner

by justawatcher » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:31 am

Wormburner wrote:For all those who think they know it all, 99 Texas Elite (Savell) is alive and well! Have some things changed? Yes! Will we still be competitive? Yes! Are we dead? No! Now you've got it straight from the horse's mouth! Sorry to disappoint... :lol:

Bill Savell
99 Texas Elite (Savell)

I'm sure everyone is so disappointed. :roll:
justawatcher

by SLAMN4U » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 am

Good morning

Good Luck Elite. I hope you don't skip a beat

Sometimes the grass isn't always greener

I know out of my preseason top 10 there will be surprises. I can see teams like NT Hype, Tigers, Texas Best getting better each tournament.

Wish every team good luck this season
SLAMN4U

by Wormburner » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 am

Obviously, justawatcher, I doubt that any are disappointed. The sarcasm was intended. I am simply weary of those who have nothing to do with our team and no knowledge of what our team is doing pretending to know anything about us. We have had our obituary written many times only to continue to grow and be competitive at whatever level we play. I am easy to contact and confirm any rumors that anyone hears, as I sign my posts with my name and team. I realize that this is a forum, so anyone can say anything that they want and many will take it as fact. Fact is, our team is still going, entered in tournaments, and we will continue to be successful in developing players, which is our sole goal.

Bill Savell
99 Texas Elite Savell
bill.savell@texaselitesports.com
Wormburner

by 3 Left Turns » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 am

Here is my list in no particular order:
American Freedom
GLORY 99 Molina
TEXAS ELITE ESPARZA
TEXAS ELITE SAVELL
Streetman (Name?)
EAST TEXAS also has a good team but not sure of the name.

Wonder where all the 99 DBat Black Sox Players landed? Lots of talent, needed a couple of players and coaching.
3 Left Turns

by lotsofmilesforball » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm

3 Left Turns wrote:Here is my list in no particular order:
American Freedom
GLORY 99 Molina
TEXAS ELITE ESPARZA
TEXAS ELITE SAVELL
Streetman (Name?)
EAST TEXAS also has a good team but not sure of the name.

Wonder where all the 99 DBat Black Sox Players landed? Lots of talent, needed a couple of players and coaching.

Glory 99
Both Elite's

Dbat coaching was fine. IMO, you put too much weight into coaching at our level. Get a shut 'em down pitcher and 3-4 kids that can hit and your in great shape.
lotsofmilesforball

by ROCKETTECHMAN » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 am

Well American Freedom Hodo would be at top.
Elite Esparsa lost a few but picked up a good player. They tend to stay in Mansfield or Mesquite.

Elite Savell lost 5 kids and and playing alot of 12u against 2000 teams.
No clue on streetman.
Blacksox whatever!
Glory Molina 99 playing all 14u until nationals.
ROCKETTECHMAN

by Wormburner » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

I think folks are leaving off a couple of teams that are really good 12U teams. First on my list would be 99 Twist-Papes, who consistently wins and places in 14U tourneys. I would also include Texas Fusion Bryson and 99 Glory Red, in addition to Glory Blue. Elite Esparza and AF Hodo are also excellent choices. Also, I don't believe that playing in 12U will adversely affect our team in the long run, but I guess time will tell. As the previous poster indicated, the face of our roster has changed significantly, and when the time is right, we will be playing at the level we need to in order develop our players appropriately.

Bill Savell
99 Texas Elite (Savell)
bill.savell@texaselitesports.com
Wormburner

Previous

Return to TX