Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by PDad » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:Well it's a pretty good start for the boys, wouldn't you say?

... Looks like they'll finally have a winning season again. Enjoy it while you can. ;)

Did I jynx them?

Time for an update Battle. Do Romo's critics miss him?

...and yet after all that, the boys are right back in the mix. You need to start having a little faith in America's team... :mrgreen: :D

America's team didn't look good yesterday losing to the Rams. All you can say about the Cowboys is they didn't lose...

Denver Broncos Are America's Favorite Football Team; Dallas Cowboys Drop to 4th
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:25 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:Well it's a pretty good start for the boys, wouldn't you say?

... Looks like they'll finally have a winning season again. Enjoy it while you can. ;)

Did I jynx them?

Time for an update Battle. Do Romo's critics miss him?

...and yet after all that, the boys are right back in the mix. You need to start having a little faith in America's team... :mrgreen: :D

America's team didn't look good yesterday losing to the Rams. All you can say about the Cowboys is they didn't lose...

Well that's not entirely true. They are also tied for 1st. America's team is and will always be the Cowboys. You need to learn to deal with it...
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by jtat32 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:39 pm

PDad wrote:America's team didn't look good yesterday losing to the Rams. All you can say about the Cowboys is they didn't lose...

Looking at the data, it looks more like a matter of Peyton Manning being America's favorite QB. Check out the rankings for Denver and Indy pre and post Manning. Also interesting to see the bandwagon effect with many of those teams.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:...and yet after all that, the boys are right back in the mix. You need to start having a little faith in America's team... :mrgreen: :D

Well that's not entirely true. They are also tied for 1st.

It's good you're enjoying it while you can. Ah, I remember when leading that division was a real accomplishment. Not so now...

America's team is and will always be the Cowboys. You need to learn to deal with it...

Nah, Jerry and sons will run it into the ground just like Al Davis did with the Raiders.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:...and yet after all that, the boys are right back in the mix. You need to start having a little faith in America's team... :mrgreen: :D

Well that's not entirely true. They are also tied for 1st.

It's good you're enjoying it while you can. Ah, I remember when leading that division was a real accomplishment. Not so now...

America's team is and will always be the Cowboys. You need to learn to deal with it...

Nah, Jerry and sons will run it into the ground just like Al Davis did with the Raiders.

How can you compare the Raiders and Cowboys with a straight face? Surely you jest...
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Battle wrote:
PDad wrote:Nah, Jerry and sons will run it into the ground just like Al Davis did with the Raiders.

How can you compare the Raiders and Cowboys with a straight face? Surely you jest...

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Good game last night! Much closer than I expected.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:45 pm

PDad wrote:Good game last night! Much closer than I expected.

Yep...I agree...The next game will tell the tale.
Battle

by PDad » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:44 pm

The good news is you have a few extra days to prepare for the rematch with the Eagles.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:56 am

PDad wrote:The good news is you have a few extra days to prepare for the rematch with the Eagles.

I know...right. I don't know what's Karazier...The Cowboys schedule over the last few weeks or their schedule with the Eagles at the end of the season. :?
Battle

PreviousNext

Return to TX