Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

"13U ALL GIRLS BASEBALL TEAM" being Assembled for 1 Tourney

by premierprospects » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:53 pm

"Premier Prospects Softball and Baseball Academy" with Help from Justine Siegal of "Baseball for ALL" is putting together an "ALL GIRLS 13U Team" to play 1 Tournament in Waco on Dec.13th and 14th against the guys. This TEAM is going to make some noise and "WIN GAMES", not as a side show, as we already have players flying in from the Carolina's and other states. If interested and your a Top Level Softball Player or still playing Baseball, please email rvaughn@ppsba.com preferably or call Ron at "Premier Prospects" at 214-499-6240. You MUST Still be 13 Years of Age as of April 1st, 2015 to Qualify for Age Requirement. LET'S PLAY BALL, Baseball that IS LADIES....
premierprospects

by Battle » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:24 am

premierprospects wrote:"Premier Prospects Softball and Baseball Academy" with Help from Justine Siegal of "Baseball for ALL" is putting together an "ALL GIRLS 13U Team" to play 1 Tournament in Waco on Dec.13th and 14th against the guys. This TEAM is going to make some noise and "WIN GAMES", not as a side show, as we already have players flying in from the Carolina's and other states. If interested and your a Top Level Softball Player or still playing Baseball, please email rvaughn@ppsba.com preferably or call Ron at "Premier Prospects" at 214-499-6240. You MUST Still be 13 Years of Age as of April 1st, 2015 to Qualify for Age Requirement. LET'S PLAY BALL, Baseball that IS LADIES....

Why? Is there not a place for them to play softball where if they lose, it stings a little bit instead of an "oh well" moment? :roll:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

Return to TX