Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Jimbo Grotenhuis Passing

by Lunatic Fringe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 am

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/atascoci ... f887a.html

I heard nothing but good things about this guy.
Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.
Mark Twain
Lunatic Fringe

by feedman1971 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:07 am

Sad news for the softball world! Condolences to his family and all those young ladies whose lives he touched.
feedman1971

by frito_burrito » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:20 pm

everyone should tell their girls how much they love them, because you obviously never know!!!! my thoughts are with the Grotenhuis family!
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by txfastptchcoach » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 am

We in the softball community will be hosting a Softball Benefit Tournament for the Grotenhuis Family on September 5-7th 2014 for ALL age groups. This will be a Multi-complex event with different age groups played at one complex per age group. ALL proceeds will go STRAIGHT to the family. Here is a link if you are interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/1533368 ... pe=regular

I'm proud to say this was a friend and he did it for the right reasons!!! Loved the Game and Loved to TEACH the game. We lost a GREAT man who loved his family deeply and truely loved teaching each girl he came in contact with; the game of Softball. He use to call me and say Hey, bud I got some video I want you to see. Meet you at High school to watch. I was like ugh, Jimbo see you in 45 minutes since I don't live close to Atoscicita HS. But once their his passion for the game motivated me as a Friend and Coach. I'm going to miss our Video sessions Jimbo and talking Softball.

Yours Truely,
Coach Gene
txfastptchcoach

Return to TX