Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

PGF Qualifier Seguin, TX

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm

PDad wrote:
Triton deep 6 wrote:Well.......I'm curious too. Didn't that Bomber team go 6-1 and SoCal 8-1 for the the weekend? Didn't that Bomber team lose 0-5 to SoCal on Saturday?

Evidently so, but that's including 2 short, meaningless pool games. Bombers were 5-0 when it mattered and SCA was 6-1.

The pool games were 65 minutes drop dead and their game was only 3 innings. The bracket games were 80 minutes finish the inning and their game ended bottom of 5. The time limit for the bracket games was short for a PGF qualifier...

I continue to be baffled at how these girls from teams from other regions of the country can compete with our genetically superior girls here in So Cal. :roll:

Perhaps we just need to clone my DD and have her play all positions. :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 am

Battle wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Battle wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:Why do you guys always get happy when you beat a single Cali team?

You should be getting down on your hands and knees thanking the softball gods that people feel that way because it's the only thing that gives your PGF national/showcase life otherwise, you would still be traveling to play instead of suckering these people to travel to you.

Suckering??? People go where the talent and competition is. If that's SoCal, Tenn or wherever. Bottom line is So Cal is the Mecca of softball and that won't change for a while. Of course there are teams with talent, but don't confuse a single win with being the best. As I've said before we'll see how the big dance goes in July.

Yes suckering because without the rest of the country's teams, you would be just another state tourny. On top of that, you don't have all the best teams in the country. Some teams are smarter than that. Mecca of softball?? Give me a F-ing break...

Sorry I should have said... Softball Capitol of the Universe and every realm in between. The reference to Mecca isn't politically correct term. LOL!

In all seriousness, how can you reasonably deny that California (particularly) So Cal has for 30 years fed the softball world with an unbalanced share of players to all levels? Not including the lions share of championships in travel. C'mon until 10 years ago most of the south played slow pitch softball... Numbers and stats don't lie in this area. A "feeling" that your state is better doesn't qualify!
tbjd33

Previous

Return to TX