Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Indiana Softball Coaches are Horrible

by slapperdad » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:02 am

C77fastpitch wrote:I don't believe this, and didn't write it!! I don know what is up! Tyler Durden, if your behind this disguise you had better fix it! There are legal steps I can and well take if necessary. You've gone too far and better erase this post. If you don't understand what I write stay off what I do post. However, this makes people think I wrote this unequivocally Idiotic post. I don't know how this can be done, but I will look Into it. This is not funny or clever, and even you ought have more sense than this.

Yea, well.....my dad can beat up your dad, so......
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 am

Looks like I've been censored ;) Squeaky Wheel got greased.
Some people post MULTIPLE posts alleging coaches are cheating parents and kids by being unqualified to coach yet charging exorbitant amounts for lessons. That seems more incendiary than my blanket conclusion that the Indiana coaches must be horrible to be doing that. When of course, my obvious point was that c77 is a moron and a tad unhinged. No one thought I was serious except for the one poster who is sketchy.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 am

The following is a joke, not considered legal advice, learn to know the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEWhAQVfNew
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:08 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Tyler, your post suggested I wrote it, and that is clearly libelous. I don't know how you did that, but your misquoting and disguising post will get you in trouble.

Good lord, for a Yale Law School graduate :roll: you are a moron. Do you see my name and avatar to the right of this post? Do you see my name at the top of this post? That's because I WROTE IT. It is impossible to pretend to write a post under someone else's name. To further compound your confusion, MY post said something along the line of... "C77 has authored 9 prior posts claiming that the indiana coaches are bad. It seems clear to me"...............Which is, of course, entirely accurate. This whole indiana link is you posting about bad coaches. And I think 9 was the correct number. Maybe you should lay off the purple drank when posting at 12:30 a.m. it seems to get the better of you. (Uno, could you forward me the frantic PM you got from C77 on this? Bet it threatened extreme litigation lol. I'd love to read that one.)
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Mark H » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Sarcasm is a poorly understood form of humor and little appreciated these days unless you are doing it on tv and picking on conservatives.
Mark H

by SDTitans » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 pm

C77 - it would benefit you, if you lighten up a bit. You read way too much into the original post, it was sarcasm.
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:08 am

Geez 77, lighten up Francis. Did you oversleep or something the day the talked about parody and satire in law school. I won't even go into the fact that it was perfectly clear to anyone that can read at a 3rd grade level that Tyler wrote the post.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by Tyler Durden » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:56 am

C77fastpitch wrote:I know Tyler wrote the post, or maybe a 3rd grader, but other people might not recognize that fact. Even thought Tyler's names was on the heading, in the list of posts to the right, it was my name. I didn't think anyone on this forum was able to do that. People who didn't look close enough will think I wrote that post. I'm not sure how this was done, or even that is was done on purpose, but it was done. I also didn't say in any of my post that I believed ALL Indiana coaches at any level were horrible.

Your screen name was never attached to my post. Either you were drunk when you were reading my post, or you freaked out when you read it, and now you are lying to try to not look so dumb. The problem for you is, the few people who have expressed interest in this thread have been here for a long time, and they know your name can't be attached to a post unless you are writing it. Either way, it is sad, and I'm feeling kind of bad for you. I underestimated your issues, and I shouldn't have goofed on you and your myopic 'coaches are bad' theory. I'll see about deleting this thread; I fear I'm starting to look like a douche. Slapperdad can confirm that for me thanks. ;)
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jwrunner » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:44 am

C77 - guessing that by "in the list of posts to the right", you in fact mean the right side of the screen in the Topics page when viewed in a computer (vs mobile device). If you check again, you will see the title of that column is "Last Post". This is merely the name of the person making the last comment on the thread, No one can post as you. The original author is listed under the Topics column in computer view. The fact that your name is also in that right column for most of your authored posts is merely an indication that you were also the last to comment (a common theme), and not representative of your authorship.
jwrunner
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:26 am

jwrunner wrote:C77 - guessing that by "in the list of posts to the right", you in fact mean the right side of the screen in the Topics page when viewed in a computer (vs mobile device). If you check again, you will see the title of that column is "Last Post". This is merely the name of the person making the last comment on the thread, No one can post as you. The original author is listed under the Topics column in computer view. The fact that your name is also in that right column for most of your authored posts is merely an indication that you were also the last to comment (a common theme), and not representative of your authorship.

#THREADKILLER
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to IN