Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Hitting Instruction & Speed, strength & agility

by INKrush » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:31 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Your reasoning fails me! What does a gold medal gymnast have to do with softball, and what does your ridiculous claims
have to do with the fact that one of your coaches was a good ball player. Money is not issue for you, I wonder if your clients feel the same! Unbelievable!!! PS. By the way Tyler, go to your local library and pick up a book on elementary Logic. Read it, if you can, and try to implement some of it's values.

I do not have the time or energy to debate with you and your opinions. It seems all you want to do is argue with people no matter what is being said and to amplify your point you resort to very inflammatory adjectives. So with that said, I really hope your day gets much better and you find some joy in your life! I am not being sarcastic, just keeping it real!
INKrush

by INKrush » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:05 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:You don't want to debate me because I like to argue. That is RICH! You say that you can help girls gain 100pts in their batting average, regardless of their playing experience or natural talent. Because you have a new way of teaching hitting, alert the Yankees, but don't have time to debate it. How dare me doubt such a claim!
A lot of hitting coaches are a bit disingenuous about hitting results. If the kid starts hitting well, it's because of them, but if the kids hits worse it's because they didn't listen. The hitting coach can't lose! A bit of a paradox isn't it?

There is no debating you. You know everything and you can easily put everyone into YOUR little box of understanding and label and color them any way you want to. You know nothing about us and that is just fine because I have zero desire to discuss things with you as you have been all over the map in your "Discussions". But seriously, have a wonderful evening and weekend!
INKrush

by INKrush » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:You make outrageous claims, and when I tell you I don't believe you, your answer is,"You don't know me". That's your logical response? Please borrow Tyler's book when he's done with it. What is your magical secret, please give us a hint. What is it that you know that has escaped other hitting coaches. Most other hitting coaches would never make such claims.

Outrageous claims? I shared specific BA increases from the very team I coach. I could care less what you think or opinion on any subject on this planet. If you really cared to find out anything whatsoever, you would not be making baseless accusations. I have definitely just fulfilled the definition of insanity so I am washing my hands of you. Have a wonderful life!
INKrush

by jtat32 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:19 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Swing mechanics!!!!! Please! Does that mean hitting a softball? Gosh, you guys are so professional. If I pay you lots of money, will you teach me hitting catch phrases? How did anyone hit a ball before you guys come along? Poor old time hitters, they were so stupid not knowing swing mechanics like you all.
No, what I said was, that these so called professional coaches are making outrageous claims that are impossible. As far as Tyler is concerned, I have no idea what he is talking about!
If any one believes this hitting crap, I can show you, all of you, how to pitch at least 70mph with little or no effort. Lessons $100 an hour- Please sign up as quickly as possible so you will get a good lesson time.What a deal!!
1 foot drop-ball-$50
2 feet curve- $150
Sharp breaking, 1 foot jumping riser-$250
Screw-ball 1 foot break-$45
Triple pitch slider- My Special pitch-$450 an hour
And I'm not even a pitching coach!!
I use the new"Think Method"- It was first mentioned in the Music Man. Professor Herald Hill

Your posts are all over the place. Maybe you have a specific point in there somewhere, but it is buried in circular logic and your "back in my day" BS. I would agree that the 100 point increase in BA guarantee is a little over the top, but that is a a marketing issue, not a coaching one. I have no insight into the quality of this group's lessons, but if they're starting with analyzing what good hitters do instead of repeating the same old little league platitudes then they're off to a good start.

You're not really a lawyer, are you?
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by INKrush » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:41 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Baseless Accusations! Be specific about your claims! Have you guys read a word I wrote, or are you just not too bright? Your claim is,"You can raise a girl's batting average 100pts regardless of her experience or natural ability". Because you have a secret way you teach batting skills, that apparently not even the New York Yankees are aware of". Is that close? Why would anyone with even average intelligence be surprised that someone might be a little more than skeptical of such dubious claims.
Yes!

You really do put yourself out there as if you truly believe you are smarter than everyone else, but just because you put a statement in quotes sure does not mean it was something I said, because I didn't. Maybe you should actually read and comprehend what is being said herein rather than thinking how you are going to make yourself look smart in your next thoughtful rant. I could care less what you THINK about anything we say or teach. If we put out a statement and are willing to back it up with our student athletes, isn't that our business decision? If you would like to rant about what we are actually teaching, by all means, why don't you schedule some time to come into our facility and actually LEARN what we are doing rather than sitting behind your keyboard with that big S on your chest. You have proven that it is people like you who are so fast to criticize and insult that is wrong with this game for youth. If you do not have something worthwhile to say or are willing to get off your butt and help make this game better, then I for one am tired of hearing from someone that, when you peel the onion back, has absolutely nothing to say!
INKrush

by INKrush » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:44 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:I think I'm smarter than everyone else? Just because I don't believe your stupid outrageous claims. Please don't talk to someone that played and coached this game, they know better! I don't have to see you practice to know your claims are completely ridiculous. No one can teach experience and natural ability, no one!

LOL. As long as you believe it, it's not a lie. You must be one of those geniuses that voted for Obama rwice! Great job!
INKrush

by INKrush » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:01 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Translate, What the ### is that suppose to mean? Your logic escapes me! Your certainly no Antonin Scalia ! What does any of that have to do with your, "business-softball claims." Are you OK? Dizzy!

I am done with you! :lol:
INKrush

by sftballguru » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:13 pm

You said that before, but came back on here debating again. We will all be on the lookout for IN Krush and their revolutionary hitting techniques at PGF Nationals this Summer!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o
sftballguru

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:51 pm

sftballguru wrote:You said that before, but came back on here debating again. We will all be on the lookout for IN Krush and their revolutionary hitting techniques at PGF Nationals this Summer!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o

Yeah you probably put a pretty big sized target on your back here, Krush. And although I almost always disagree with C77 I think in this case she makes some valid points. I just wish for her sake she could learn to post without all the unnecessary anger. Her arguments almost always get lost and lose favor because of that.

Anyhow, good luck to all down the road.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:fastpitchdad05, I'm not mad! Furthermore, I hardly need your advice. Keep your saintly advice to yourself and your devoted followers! I'm not a member of your cult.

Did you hear that everybody? I have a cult! Who knew?? :lol:

You're right C77, you seem perfectly calm. :shock:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to IN