Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Hitting Instruction & Speed, strength & agility

by sftballguru » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:43 am

You would really think that the Krush teams would be much better if this hitting program is that good!
sftballguru

by INKrush » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:07 am

slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:
C77fastpitch wrote:Tyler, good post,"NOT". The king of nonsense strikes again.
No hitting program should promise such BS. It's not true and you know it! A client should hold you to this promise, especially when it doesn't happen.

We teach what the greatest hitters on the planet do. We fix all of the "philosophies" that have been taught to students and yes, if a student doesn't raise the BA 100 points, they should indeed "Call us on it" as you said. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and point fingers and judge. I do understand the skepticism based on some of the things being taught around Indy area. Give it a try. If we take on the student athlete, we stand behind our guarantee and our rates are nowhere near what some other programs charge.

Thank god, finally someone who can fix this mess and all the philosophies she's been taught.
http://www.dakstats.com/WebSync/Pages/T ... 0719&tab=2

Very Awesome! Never said everyone was being taught wrong and never professed to be the only ones around.
INKrush

by INKrush » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:09 am

sftballguru wrote:You would really think that the Krush teams would be much better if this hitting program is that good!

Only been in existence one season. Had a 74% winning percentage & won a State Championship. Hit nearly .400 as a team.

This season as first year 16U, hitting nearly .400 as a team again. I think we will be just fine.
INKrush

by sftballguru » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:46 am

:lol: ^^^^^^^^

USFA??? USSSA??? NSA???

:lol:
sftballguru

by slapperdad » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:29 pm

INKrush wrote:
slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:
No hitting program should promise such BS. It's not true and you know it! A client should hold you to this promise, especially when it doesn't happen.

We teach what the greatest hitters on the planet do. We fix all of the "philosophies" that have been taught to students and yes, if a student doesn't raise the BA 100 points, they should indeed "Call us on it" as you said. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and point fingers and judge. I do understand the skepticism based on some of the things being taught around Indy area. Give it a try. If we take on the student athlete, we stand behind our guarantee and our rates are nowhere near what some other programs charge.

Thank god, finally someone who can fix this mess and all the philosophies she's been taught.

Very Awesome! Never said everyone was being taught wrong and never professed to be the only ones around.

Look I don't mean to bust your balls, I don't even know you. And admittedly I baited you a bit. My point with my post is, it's incredibly arrogant to guarantee 100 point bounce in BA for any kid. The kid in my analogy obviously has some god given talent, and no matter who's philosophy she follows, she's probably going to be pretty successful. I seriously doubt she's going to see a 100 point bump in her BA. You also have to keep in mind there's some guys and gals on this board who've been around and seen some things, most notably outrageous claims. Good luck with your new venture.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by INKrush » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:08 pm

slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:
slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:

Look I don't mean to bust your balls, I don't even know you. And admittedly I baited you a bit. My point with my post is, it's incredibly arrogant to guarantee 100 point bounce in BA for any kid. The kid in my analogy obviously has some god given talent, and no matter who's philosophy she follows, she's probably going to be pretty successful. I seriously doubt she's going to see a 100 point bump in her BA. You also have to keep in mind there's some guys and gals on this board who've been around and seen some things, most notably outrageous claims. Good luck with your new venture.

I do indeed appreciate that! Our objective is not to be a "Me Too" Obviously when elite athletes walk in our doors the realization of a 100 point bump would be discussed in our initial evaluation. For the VAST majority of hitters we see, a 100 point bump is very reasonable. My team last year was very committed and increased team BA over 175 pts. My own kid, led the team, but did not help the BA go up as her BA actually dropped 6 pts from fall through summer. :) That is why 6 of them were invited back and will continue their improvement. The players that come to us for instruction are given an individual analysis. As you can see by our rates, we are NOT doing this for the money. Please keep an eye for future announcements. Our objective is to provide venues that give Indiana the opportunity to revolutionize this sport. Have a great day!
INKrush

by Tyler Durden » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:54 pm

INKrush wrote:
slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:
slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:

I do indeed appreciate that! Our objective is not to be a "Me Too" Obviously when elite athletes walk in our doors the realization of a 100 point bump would be discussed in our initial evaluation. For the VAST majority of hitters we see, a 100 point bump is very reasonable. My team last year was very committed and increased team BA over 175 pts. My own kid, led the team, but did not help the BA go up as her BA actually dropped 6 pts from fall through summer. :) That is why 6 of them were invited back and will continue their improvement. The players that come to us for instruction are given an individual analysis. As you can see by our rates, we are NOT doing this for the money. Please keep an eye for future announcements. Our objective is to provide venues that give Indiana the opportunity to revolutionize this sport. Have a great day!

I've got to say, I fully agreed with SlapperDad's last post. I also have to say that INKrush seems to be a reasonable person and has replied quite reasonably to our derision.
I'm guessing that there are plenty of kids in Indiana who could benefit a lot from this instruction at this price, and who's parents need help. For most kids, proper hitting mechanics requires some training by someone who has a clue about hitting. If Indiana wants to get in the game at the highest levels, they need to churn out many more players who can truly perform in all aspects. At least this group is making something happen. I'm a believer. Well, except for the 'guaranteed' claim. I'd excise that piece if I was writing their schtick.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by INKrush » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:38 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Kids and parents search for help in skill development, not truly knowing what works and what doesn't. Lessons are expensive, and for some parents part of a larger softball expense that is truly overwhelming. So lets get real, and use common sense. No hitting, or pitching coach can make a softball player gain experience, or overcome a lack of natural ability. Yes, coaches can help, and make an enormous difference, especially by inspiring kids to work hard and improve. But when I read claims like those on this post, I feel sorry for the game of softball, and the families that are subjected to such bull. You don't have to believe me, talk to real experts, those that work with professional and top rated college programs, and not self endorsing money hungry amateurs.

Our lead Instruction comes locally from Jack Phelps teachings. Jack knows a thing or two about raising world class athletes as he not only played college ball, but raised an Olympic Gold Medalist. Jack is partners with Billy Kehoe who was a darn good ball player in his own right, who then studied literally thousands of hours of slow motion video of the greatest hitters on the planet. He learned that most of what we ALL learned is not what is going on in the swings of the greatest hitters. Jack and Billy spent years working with Jim Lefebvre whom I would stack up with any hitting guru of any generation. Reality is, we are teaching very fundamentally sound fundamentals. At the rates we charge, no one can claim this is about money, but thank you for the feedback! :)
INKrush

by INKrush » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
INKrush wrote:
slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:
slapperdad wrote:
INKrush wrote:

I've got to say, I fully agreed with SlapperDad's last post. I also have to say that INKrush seems to be a reasonable person and has replied quite reasonably to our derision.
I'm guessing that there are plenty of kids in Indiana who could benefit a lot from this instruction at this price, and who's parents need help. For most kids, proper hitting mechanics requires some training by someone who has a clue about hitting. If Indiana wants to get in the game at the highest levels, they need to churn out many more players who can truly perform in all aspects. At least this group is making something happen. I'm a believer. Well, except for the 'guaranteed' claim. I'd excise that piece if I was writing their schtick.

Point taken and appreciate your feedback! :)
INKrush

by jtat32 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:28 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Your reasoning fails me! What does a gold medal gymnast have to do with softball, and what does your ridiculous claims
have to do with the fact that one of your coaches was a good ball player. Money is not issue for you, I wonder if your clients feel the same! Unbelievable!!! PS. By the way Tyler, go to your local library and pick up a book on elementary Logic. Read it, if you can, and try to implement some of it's values.

You're questioning people's reasoning/logic? You're trying to make the case that the only coaches that know what they are talking about come from "professional and top rated college programs" - meanwhile, the only way a player can get access to these coaches is by demonstrating highly advanced skills. Completely circular reasoning.

BTW, there are plenty of people who fit the "work with professional and top rated college programs" profile you describe that don't know squat about swing mechanics.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to IN