Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Hitting Instruction & Speed, strength & agility

by INKrush » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:26 am

Are you tired of unproven hitting philosophies?
Are you looking to learn what the greatest hitters on the planet are doing?
Do you want to learn a FACT based hitting approach and not some failed approach?
Do you want to raise your batting average at least 100 points GUARANTEED?

We provide proven fact based Hitting Instruction that will help you develop the fundamentals that will allow you to maximize your game.

Speaking of taking your game to the next level, ask about our combo Hitting and Speed, Strength & Agility classes.
Facility Eastside of Indy 6 miles east of I-465 right off I-70.
A few time slots available. Call 317-473-4466
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Attachments
Prestige Performance flyer-page-001 compressed.jpg
Flyer
Prestige Performance flyer-page-001 compressed.jpg (25.42 KiB) Viewed 6619 times
INKrush

by slapperdad » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:53 pm

You really guarantee 100 point BA increase? Do you take college kids?
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by artomatic » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:27 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Your not Willy Mays are you? Ted Williams died, can't be him! I've got it,"Bat Man"!
I've got a piece of property in Florida near a swamp you might want to buy?

It all makes sense now...
Attachments
FB_IMG_1454739927383.jpg
FB_IMG_1454739927383.jpg (19.91 KiB) Viewed 6544 times
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Artomatic, your an idiot! Your not intelligent because you found a mistake, your just a self important blow hard because you brought to my attention. If you have to prove your intelligence this way, you're not smart. Say something meaningful and debate with me! Show us how smart you really are! "Deserves have nothing to do with it", catch phrase from the movies, to show others how cool you are! I will paraphrase a past debate- I know Client Eastwood, and you are no Client Eastwood!
Debate, any subject! However, because we are on softball discussion. Anything to do with softball, ANYTHING!

Shit just got real, Slapperdad.
77 you ole scissor-fighter, simmer down. That 'client eastwood' quote is gold. Now go get me a sammy.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:44 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Artomatic, your an idiot! Your not intelligent because you found a mistake, your just a self important blow hard because you brought to my attention. If you have to prove your intelligence this way, you're not smart. Say something meaningful and debate with me! Show us how smart you really are! "Deserves have nothing to do with it", catch phrase from the movies, to show others how cool you are! I will paraphrase a past debate- I know Client Eastwood, and you are no Client Eastwood!
Debate, any subject! However, because we are on softball discussion. Anything to do with softball, ANYTHING!

"you're"
Attachments
IMG_123202971152912.jpeg
IMG_123202971152912.jpeg (47.07 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Raise by 100 points?...How is it on stains?
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by INKrush » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 am

slapperdad wrote:You really guarantee 100 point BA increase? Do you take college kids?

Yes we do and yes we will! :)
INKrush

by INKrush » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:41 am

Spazsdad wrote:Do you take whole teams? :lol:

Yes we sure can!
INKrush

by INKrush » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:28 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Tyler, good post,"NOT". The king of nonsense strikes again.
No hitting program should promise such BS. It's not true and you know it! A client should hold you to this promise, especially when it doesn't happen.

We teach what the greatest hitters on the planet do. We fix all of the "philosophies" that have been taught to students and yes, if a student doesn't raise the BA 100 points, they should indeed "Call us on it" as you said. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and point fingers and judge. I do understand the skepticism based on some of the things being taught around Indy area. Give it a try. If we take on the student athlete, we stand behind our guarantee and our rates are nowhere near what some other programs charge.
INKrush

by slapperdad » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:53 am

INKrush wrote:
C77fastpitch wrote:Tyler, good post,"NOT". The king of nonsense strikes again.
No hitting program should promise such BS. It's not true and you know it! A client should hold you to this promise, especially when it doesn't happen.

We teach what the greatest hitters on the planet do. We fix all of the "philosophies" that have been taught to students and yes, if a student doesn't raise the BA 100 points, they should indeed "Call us on it" as you said. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and point fingers and judge. I do understand the skepticism based on some of the things being taught around Indy area. Give it a try. If we take on the student athlete, we stand behind our guarantee and our rates are nowhere near what some other programs charge.

Thank god, finally someone who can fix this mess and all the philosophies she's been taught.
http://www.dakstats.com/WebSync/Pages/T ... 0719&tab=2
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

Next

Return to IN