Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

o

by PDad » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:03 am

I guess C77 doesn't know how to post a link... There are several videos and I'm guessing this is the one - "The Great" BERNARD HOPKINS Drops Serious Boxing Knowledge!!! *MUST SEE*
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:18 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Thanks Pdad- You are so....so....so,,,so smart! A regular computer he-man! I saw so many guys like you in my tech classes, thanks again Ugene!

I suspect it was the same class and you had to keep retaking it.

Please tell us the school where you played and your major.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jtat32 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:05 pm

PDad wrote:Please tell us the school where you played and your major.

University of Maryland?
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Pdad- You are so clever!!! You should write a book, "The Quips and Puns of Pdad". Where did you go,"Sam Houston Institute of Technology"? I can see those letters across your proud chest., it fits so well.

Your adolescent posts cast serious doubts over your claims of being an educated adult.

I graduated from UC Irvine with a degree from a highly nationally-ranked program, Info & Comp Science. How about you?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:58 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Pdad- UC Irvine, really, WOW! I'll bet you were a Rhode Scholar. How is Oxford this time of the year?

A highly-ranked program at a lesser-known school provides a much better education than a weak-to-mediocre program at a school that is mainly known for its sports (e.g. Sports Educ. Conf.).

FWIW, I actually have been to Oxford at this time year - it was very cool and overcast without rain.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:11 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Pdad, and spazdad, in all seriousness, I like to joke and have fun with people, especially with those that want to tell others how great they are, and you fellows are at the head of the class. I have an educated opinion, and so do you, but you two jump at every opportunity to try and degrade anything I say. That's fine with me, because I've never read anything either of you have written that would fall into the brainy category. So, go ahead shoot away, I like other opinions, just try to make a little bit of sense!

As I've suggested before, you should expand your horizons beyond the IN forum and participate in the main forums (e.g. Fastpitch Discussions, College Softball, The Pub) too. You're missing out on lots of good stuff and a wider audience. Here's a link to the main index in case you can't find it - http://www.heybucket.com/index.php,
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Pdad- You are so clever!!! You should write a book, "The Quips and Puns of Pdad". Where did you go,"Sam Houston Institute of Technology"? I can see those letters across your proud chest., it fits so well.

I'm sorry Spazdad," The Hey-Bucket Ayatollah". We must all stay within Spazdad's Shariah Law. He is our beloved moral compass.

I do have to give C77 her props on the Sam Houston Institute of Technology bit. You're learning grasshopper.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by PDad » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:56 am

slapperdad wrote:

I'm sorry Spazdad," The Hey-Bucket Ayatollah". We must all stay within Spazdad's Shariah Law. He is our beloved moral compass.

I do have to give C77 her props on the Sam Houston Institute of Technology bit. You're learning grasshopper.

As adolescent humor goes, it was pretty good.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:28 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Look Spaz, your not sarcastic, your rude, your not clever, your brainless, so if your intentions are to talk intelligently, please say something intelligent. However, don't tell me those rude remarks are sarcasm, they are not!

Wow, you went 0 for 4 plus errors (grammar) in a post about intelligence...

We're still waiting to hear where you went to school. Are you ashamed of it or did they make you sign a nondisclosure agreement?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:10 am

Are you OK C77? I'm really starting to worry about you.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

Next

Return to IN