Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Pitcher moving from Texas '02 (2020)

by chad_monty » Wed May 27, 2015 12:39 pm

my family will be relocating from Texas to Indiana (Fort Wayne area) this summer and I am looking for a very competitive team for my daughter to pitch. She has played travel ball in Texas for over 4 years and has taken pitching lessons for over 4 years. She is a very polished pitcher that has had a lot of success against the better teams in Texas, Oklahoma,

She also plays outfield, bats lefty, can slap and bunt and has tremendous foot speed.

If you are interested please reply to this post with your contact info.
chad_monty

by Here We Go » Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Give me a call and I can give you some info on our team. Brad 317-339-0403.
Here We Go

by jft » Fri May 29, 2015 2:49 am

Please contact me at 260-413-6947 and I can give you details about our team and organization.
jft

by softballfriendly » Fri May 29, 2015 11:40 am

Would welcome a phone call at 317.979.1405 if you would like to discuss.

Mark
softballfriendly

by prmardini » Fri May 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Mr. Monty,
Good evening, My name is coach Mardini and I coach the LIDS Indiana Dreams-Mardini '02' we are based out of Westfield, our home complex is Grand Park, If you would like more information about our team please visit our organizations web site at; http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=indydreams
In our web site you will find our schedule for this summer, also you can see that all the girls have '02' birthdays.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 317-432-6307.
prmardini

by Kidcanhit02 » Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 am

www.leaguelineup.com/indygators2002

Indiana Gators 2002 - Schedule is available on webstie. Coach contact informaiton is also available. Please review and contact if you would like to know more.
Kidcanhit02
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SftbllLifer » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:35 am

Monty -

You have peaked our coaching staff's interest. Our head coach competed at the highest travel softball level before accepting a D1 softball scholarship. In her experience players from your region are ahead of those in our region here in Indiana. We currently have a 2020 Pitcher on our 14U roster. We are seeking another pitcher as well as an outfielder with a strong bat. Your daughter sounds like she fits all three of these categories. We roster 12 and currently stand with 10. Unlike some of the other teams who have reached out to you, we are not looking for another paycheck.

Please feel free to go to our team webpage http://www.indydreamsfastpitch.com
You can contact the head coach at d_minchin@yahoo.com

We are the ONLY Indy Dreams Gold 14U team, there is the Lids Dreams however we are not affiliated with them. Our founder Craig Bell has forged hundreds of relationships with college coaches throughout the SEC, Big 10, MAC, Pac 12, and several other conferences. His youngest daughter has recently graduated from Alabama where she won a WCWS and was the starting catcher. His middle daughter set several pitching records at University of Kentucky and is now coaching at Marshall. Our 14U team also supplies Bio Sheets, Skills Videos, and College recruiting help for free!
SftbllLifer

by Tyler Durden » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:08 pm

SftbllLifer wrote: Unlike some of the other teams who have reached out to you, we are not looking for another paycheck.

Shit just got real. Quite a sales pitch. Should be awesome when it turns out his kid ain't Ray-Ray, after you buggered your Indiana colleagues going after her.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:03 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
SftbllLifer wrote: Unlike some of the other teams who have reached out to you, we are not looking for another paycheck.

Shit just got real. Quite a sales pitch. Should be awesome when it turns out his kid ain't Ray-Ray, after you buggered your Indiana colleagues going after her.

:lol: I love when "shit gets real".
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Tyler Durden » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 am

Yes you do. I suppose I should edit down that 'buggered' comment....I got a little carried away. I'm kinda waiting for C77 to pile on and start humping my leg about her expertise on coaches.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to IN