Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

o

by slapperdad » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:00 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:I have to answer this- Left wing whatever, I'm no left wing anything. Hurricane, Slapperdad, I'll post again, whether you like it or not. Neither one of you two know crap about softball and talk about everything under the sun except softball. So don't tell me what to say! Irrelevant my butt, I've never read one thing on this forum that would indicate that either of you have an ounce of common sense, or knowledge about softball. You want to stick to softball, lets stick to softball. No country music or the like, just softball. I know you two can't, you two don't know enough about softball to pour *** out of a boot! I can't, and won't argue with anyone as dense as you two.

Do you really want to do this again? If so I would offer this advice, don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Safebyahare » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Bats are getting hotter!!!!
Let's us examine this.
List the following bats from hottest to warm.
a. 2008 Demrini Phenix
b. 2009 Demarini CF3
c. 2010 Demarini CF4
d. 2013 Demarini CF5
e. 2014 Demarini CF6
f. 2015 Demarini CF7

or explain how a new composite bat is hotter than an older broke in one.

I may have been wrong in my thinking though out the years, or yesterday.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Lay off what? You're the one calling people names, making false assumptions, and armed with no facts to support your theories, start the personal attacks. You're just like every other keyboard warrior on the Internet. You hide behind a screen name and "attempt" to hurl insults. You don't need my help to make a fool of yourself, but if you want to continue down this path, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by fastec27 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:50 pm

I believe we all know Slapperdad is the HC at Seymour. Right? I'd like to know where c77fastpitch coaches. Why is that such a secret?
fastec27
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:05 pm

C77 responded [quote] Bats: CF6 Mendoza----- Easton Mako------The best: Louisville slugger LXT . All three are really good bats. My favorite is the Louisville slugger LXT, great grip, end loaded slighly, fast swing lots of power. The bat heads gets out in front in a hurry, if you have the hips and wrists go for it.
/quote]
Perhaps you could relax and re-read the question.
My understanding on your OP was that bats are getting hotter.
Here is a bat manufacturer and a list of bats they have sold to the fastpitch world over the years.

[quote] Bats are getting hotter!!!!
Let's us examine this.
List the following bats from hottest to warm.
a. 2008 Demrini Phenix
b. 2009 Demarini CF3
c. 2010 Demarini CF4
d. 2013 Demarini CF5
e. 2014 Demarini CF6
f. 2015 Demarini CF7

or explain how a new composite bat is hotter than an older broke in one.

I may have been wrong in my thinking though out the years, or yesterday.
/quote]
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:55 am

Lighten up, C77, reading your posts gives me anxiety.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hurricane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:53 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Lay off Slapperdad! You don't bother me. I know we are all suppose to bow down to the thrown of the relevant one, not me buster. Hurrucane called me a zealot, only a complete idiot would use such terms. Agree or not there is no reason for this type of talk. That really makes me mad, How dare you use those terms because you disagree with me. I'm really trying hard to keep my cool right now! I try to see all points of view. However, this isn't a point of view, this is just someone trying real hard to be a jerk., and succeeding very well. I think I explain myself clearly, alright you disagree but zealot, and then trying to tell me what I can or can't say. Please you have the wrong person, jump on your bandwagon nut case and keep going.

Sorry, C77. I wasn't trying to be a jerk....to be fair, I didn't call you a zealot, I said:

But you should keep your comments on Fox News then to yourself, otherwise, no one will listen to your argument. They will realize then you are a far left zealot who is intolerant of listening to other viewpoints.

You probably didn't know this, but when someone says Fox News isn't fair in its reporting, they lose all credibility. USUALLY, those that criticize are indeed left-leaning libs who are upset that there is another viewpoint. Far left zealots are intolerant of opposing viewpoints. They get very angry when they can't win the debate. Rather than supply their perspective with facts and reason, they loudly shout and rant as if that would win the debate. I've seen it happen many times.

I was just pointing out that that is how you are coming across. Again, I was just looking out for you and trying to educate you on the finer points of debate.
Hurricane

by GoldElite » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Damn how did I miss all this? Stupid work getting in the way of my personal life...again.

I think this whole topic could be an interesting discussion. All viewpoints are valid. And none can really be disregarded. I would certainly like to see this discussed more often. If for no other reason than to keep an awareness and to not let things get out of hand.

I played baseball in HS. I hated playing the field...infield and outfield. I was always afraid of a bad hop to the chin. But I tell ya what, I was a damn good catcher. Put that gear on and had no fear. My favorite pitch...Freddie's hard slider that bounced right after the plate! Maybe if they had face masks back then I wouldn't have had 5 concussions from home plate collisions...I would have been safe out there in right field!

C77, I think the biggest issue taken with a lot of your posts is that you state your opinions in a manner as if they are facts. I definitely can respect that you have done your share of research at one time. I believe we can all respect your opinions. But when you present them as facts, as you have experienced, you will be called to the carpet.

New job...getting married? That explains why you ignored my 'I'm single' comment... Makes me feel better about myself.

Safebyahare, please list the bats in order of hottest to not so hot...I'm curious...By the way, I assume there will be a link to the data that supports this. Don't go bringing yo opinions up in here!
GoldElite

by Safebyahare » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:37 pm

GoldElite wrote:Damn how did I miss all this? Stupid work getting in the way of my personal life...again.
Safebyahare, please list the bats in order of hottest to not so hot...I'm curious...By the way, I assume there will be a link to the data that supports this. Don't go bringing yo opinions up in here!

You seem to be late, but always arrive, and that is always a good thing.
The way I would list them,,,first two fact, third a strong option rest no clue. except for last.
Hottest to warm
1. 2008 Phenix
2. 2009 CF3
3. 2013 CF5
4,5, CF6 and CF7
6. 2010 CF4 (because when they changed the reg.s they rolled back too far, so as to comply)

I listed the CF5 as third for a couple of reasons, they did two versions of the CF4 and improved enough to butt up against the new restriction. The CF5 meet the limits while remaining consistent with composite bats and only got hotter as it broke in. I am unclear on the CF6 and CF7 because they claim they are hot right out of wrapper. Well they can't be HOT out of wrapper they have to stay within the limits of the regulations.and have to stay there for a little bit of use before moving on to hotter. For some reason that didn't sell me over.
So in closing the first two are the best,,the rest is just full of crap. JMHO :)

PS I only do fun facts and links. but if you want them I will attempt at a latter date. Will you accept the first two as fact please. Due to 2009 bat rule change.
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hurricane » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Easton Stealth?

How far has it dropped in your opinion? My DD loved the bat, I couldn't get her to use the CF's.
Hurricane

PreviousNext

Return to IN