Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

2015 High School Ball

by GoldElite » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Is it too soon to start discussing HS Softball?

Who has new coaches?
Who has strong returning class?
Who has the up and comer Freshmen and Sophomores?
What conferences are stacked?

Wake up Indiana. Let's talk softball...
GoldElite

by slapperdad » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 am

Down south, Floyd Central will be solid. Most returning from a SS team. Jennings County will have a new coach this year, along with some big shoes to fill not only in the circle, but in the batting order. Bloomington South has some holes to fill, but with no doubt still be solid, incredible run last year. Smaller schools from the southwestern part of the state expect the usual suspects to be contending.

We're about a month and a half away from starting practice, I'm sure everyone has open gyms well underway. I'm anxious to get started.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by sjjjbugs » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

slapperdad wrote:Down south, Floyd Central will be solid. Most returning from a SS team. Jennings County will have a new coach this year, along with some big shoes to fill not only in the circle, but in the batting order. Bloomington South has some holes to fill, but with no doubt still be solid, incredible run last year. Smaller schools from the southwestern part of the state expect the usual suspects to be contending.

We're about a month and a half away from starting practice, I'm sure everyone has open gyms well underway. I'm anxious to get started.

Hoping to see Castle rematch with Floyd Central in regionals, but Castle has a tough sectional to get through. They return 8 starters. South Spencer is likely to be tough as they return their entire state championship team. I wouldn't be surprised to see the South makes some noise this year.
sjjjbugs

by STB_755 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:14 am

I see Leo HS from the never talked about NE defending in 3A. They only lost one player (that was hurt for most of the year) from last year.
STB_755

by 10GatorCoach » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Crown Point shoud be poised to make a run at State. Both stud Pitchers return for Jr and Soph years and a great move in from IL.
10GatorCoach

by softball2020 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:15 am

Go Lebanon Tigers! So close the last 2 years. It would be nice to see them win it all this year.
softball2020

by David Lauck » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:39 am

Glad to see a HS thread on here - thanks GoldElite! All I know is there are dozens of really good players and teams in Indiana. Obviously the travel ball scene continues to explode in IN, and the development of more and more players is making competition in this state rather fierce. Hopefully most schools are underway with open gym workouts. Good luck to all - except maybe that Seymour coach... ;)
David Lauck

by slapperdad » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:37 am

David Lauck wrote:Glad to see a HS thread on here - thanks GoldElite! All I know is there are dozens of really good players and teams in Indiana. Obviously the travel ball scene continues to explode in IN, and the development of more and more players is making competition in this state rather fierce. Hopefully most schools are underway with open gym workouts. Good luck to all - except maybe that Seymour coach... ;)

Cheatin Catholics!
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by David Lauck » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 am

If I could deflate softballs I would. I am considering moving the pitching rubber back up to 40' against New Pal and Greenwood, since we can't beat them straight up...
David Lauck

by slapperdad » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:27 am

I suspect you'll be alright Lauck!
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

Next

Return to IN