Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

2015 High School Ball

by Dark Angel Coach » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Should be a great year.
HCC Has quite a few strong teams with HSE, Carmel, Fishers, and Noblesville.
The sectional with these 4 teams is always tough.
And this year is no different.
Can't wait for the season to start!
Dark Angel Coach

by slapperdad » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Carmel is in the MIC. HSE, Noblesville, Fishets are joining the MIC this fall.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Dark Angel Coach » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:07 pm

:shock: I did not know that Slapperdad!
Thank you!
Dark Angel Coach

by fastec27 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:48 am

fastec27
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slapperdad » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:08 am

C77fastpitch wrote:The travel ball scene continues to explode in Indiana. Really! Where? Must be all that good coaching.

And everyone thinks I'm an ass?
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by GoldElite » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Slapperdad," Anus Equi Volants"!

Diis aliter visum

:lol:
GoldElite

by slapperdad » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 am

C77, you're a tough nut to crack. I thought we were going to be friends, and you were going to teach me about Fastpitch. As is often the case, at least according to my spouse, it would appear that I was wrong.

I think I'm starting to figure you out though, you're a time traveler aren't you? Sure you are, it makes perfect sense. You seem to have a mastery of the archaic Latin language, and you clearly struggle with English. FYI, English is the agreed upon language on this forum. And you have technology that is clearly advanced of anything any of us have ever seen or heard of.

Perhaps we could lobby the owners of HeyBucket and see if they have any interest in creating a Latin forum for the discussion of Fastpitch? I mean it would be like a private club for time travelers such as yourself who hailed from ancient Europe, Catholic priests (OK, maybe we ought not invite the Catholic priest being as we're primarily discussing a game that is primarily played by underage children) doctors, and lawyers. You guys/gals could all discuss Fastpitch in Latin, I'm assuming your native tongue. This would be perfect, with this collection of people, you could cover all facets of the game of Fastpitch, injuries, litigation, and you could lend your vast knowledge of the game itself. I suppose if we let the Catholic priests in, they could cover the spiritual side, (come on you know you've said to yourself at one time or another "please god don't let me strike out", or "please god let me throw a strike") but I'm still not so sure we should. It's for the kids.

Then there's your knowledge of advance technology. Technology that you clearly have brought here from the future. I mean nets with rings on them, it will be YEARS before we develop this kind of technology. That's just right off the top of my head. I haven't had the time to even wrap my head around some of the technology you've posted. It's literally mind blowing to me.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by slapperdad » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:51 am

I never played Softball, fast-pitch or otherwise. In Football, Wrestling, and Golf, I was taught work ethic, being prepared, being humble, being honest, the work happens in the off season, and if Golf teaches you anything, it's humility. I dabbled in boxing as well. But it was less skilled and more me and my friends going to the gym and beating the hell out of each other. Not sure what our sports backgrounds have to do with anything, but you showed me yours, so there's mine.

I have also officiated from youth leagues to small college. I have had the opportunity to work with and see some of the best coaches and see them at their craft in real time. I've had the great experience to be around, and have friendships with some of the founding mothers of women's high school sports in this state. I still have some of them come talk to my kids because they have way more experience and can offer advice, insights, that I quite simply can't. As a coach I think it's important to understand your strengths and weaknesses. Then get people who are good at what you're not.

For the record, I never claimed you were dumb or a bad person. In fact I told a fellow poster just yesterday that "C77 is obviously educated". While I will admit to having a bit of fun with your grammar and punctuation. When you get on a forum and proclaim yourself to be the smartest person in the room, you kind of open yourself up to that sort of thing. You are absolutely right about one thing, I am a smartass, and I'm very good at it. I have no idea who you're talking to about me, but if they know me, I'm sure they've also told you I haven't said anything on this forum that I wouldn't have said face to face. I'm not a keyboard warrior.

Now back to the subject at hand, Floyd Central is off to a great start in TN, according to their Twitter feed, they're 4-0, and have beat some prett impressive teams. Only two games are listed on MaxPreps.
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
slapperdad

by ron2691 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:00 am

You just passed the State Bar in ILL. and can`t spell "fought". No defense there- GUILTY!!!
ron2691

by GoldElite » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Goldelite-Hic puer est stultissimus omnium. (Morologus es)

says the one who hasn't added a single worthwhile post to a thread about high school softball.
GoldElite

PreviousNext

Return to IN