Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Top 14U Teams

by WalkOffHomer » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Kidcanhit02 wrote:Start with the big names (Dreams, Gators, Magic Gold, etc). There is/was a Crush 2000 team that was VERY good but I have no idea what is going on with that org anymore.

The Indy Crush organization merged with Indiana Prospects. There are no more Indy Crush teams. See post frome Coach Lorenzo Walker posted on eTeamz

http://community.active.com/message/1400928

The Indy Crush 2000 team is now coached by Dan Runge. Not sure how many of the Crush 2000 girls are still there.

tbjd33 wrote:Damn it's early... A state if Indiana post. No disrespect to those teams. I'm sure they can play... You know us So Cal people. LOL.

Softball Lifer don't try and win over the masses here. Just state your points and move on. There is a definite "veteran" thing going on here and I routinely feel most of these posters no longer have DD's and should move the hell on!

Didn't realize you can't post on a topic if you "...no longer have DD's..."

All that behind us, this topic isn't official until cpbulldogfan chimes in....
WalkOffHomer

by tbjd33 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Didn't realize you can't post on a topic if you [b]"...no longer have DD's....

At some point moving on is healthy... Unless your still coaching or some other related softball activity. Loose your edge if your not in the trenches with all of us. The war is changing and at some point it becomes hard to relate!
tbjd33

by tbjd33 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:24 pm

artomatic wrote:Why so angry all the time tbj?
Maybe you can start an internet union for all the little angry guys out there who don't get the respect they deserve

Not angry at all and no interest in respect... That assumes I want approval and clearly I don't. I happen to not agree with most on the board. What fun would all this be of everyone agreed all the time.

Plus some of you guys have aged out, like I said earlier the war is changing and old timers have lost their edge. Not 2010 anymore!

Last, maybe we disagree cause I drink Tea. LOL!
tbjd33

by BackwardsK » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:29 am

Please, allow me to assist you:

WalkOffHomer wrote:Didn't realize you can't post on a topic if you "...no longer have DD's....

At some point moving on is healthy... Unless you're still coaching or involved in some other related softball activity. (Loose) Lose your edge if you're not in the trenches with all of us. The war is changing and at some point it becomes hard to relate!
BackwardsK

by Tyler Durden » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 am

tbjd33 wrote:At some point moving on is healthy... Unless your still coaching or some other related softball activity. Loose your edge if your not in the trenches with all of us. The war is changing and at some point it becomes hard to relate!

Teabag. I admire your enthusiasm. Don't analogize any aspect of fastpitch softball (or sports in general) to War or Being in the Trenches. Don't disrespect Arto. And when you fly off the handle to reply to this, try to do it with style this time.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:

tbjd33 wrote:At some point moving on is healthy... Unless your still coaching or some other related softball activity. Loose your edge if your not in the trenches with all of us. The war is changing and at some point it becomes hard to relate!

Teabag. I admire your enthusiasm. Don't analogize any aspect of fastpitch softball (or sports in general) to War or Being in the Trenches. Don't disrespect Arto. And when you fly off the handle to reply to this, try to do it with style this time.

No style or flare needed... Your enthusiasm towards me is call for a "code red". So unless your in the trenches stop whining. If you are add to the tread don't hate.
tbjd33

by slapperdad » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 pm

We'll know more after the Blueberry Festivall
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by BAM2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 am

Tyler Durden wrote:

I don't know " Tyler" your workds might be wasted here..The war is always the same, the trenches are different .Arto you have all the respect from the people that matter, and the people that don't matter don't matter. You've seen and experienced alot, and I know, your just trying to give back. Thanks for helping my kid out and all the players and parents in the softball community you have assisted in making their journey better.. Looking forward to watching and reading about Sammy rockin' the Pac 12..
BAM2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 pm

SftbllLifer wrote:So now that tryouts have pretty much rapped up, who will be the top teams in the state this year?

The thing that struck me is you asked "who will be the top teams" prematurely - before tryout results are widely known or anyone has played. I believe the proper protocol for post-tryouts is to ask which teams have significant additions and/or losses. The discussion can progress after that has been established and again after teams have played. jmho
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:48 pm

BAM2 wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

I don't know " Tyler" your workds might be wasted here..The war is always the same, the trenches are different .Arto you have all the respect from the people that matter, and the people that don't matter don't matter. You've seen and experienced alot, and I know, your just trying to give back. Thanks for helping my kid out and all the players and parents in the softball community you have assisted in making their journey better.. Looking forward to watching and reading about Sammy rockin' the Pac 12..

I agree with my BAM Bro...
Although this is the IN board...

It aint 'Fantasy Softball'...Like someone else said, I give the girls max respect...
Come on out to Surf City...Lets see what you got...
But don't come kicking the door down and calling folks out...Folks you've never met...in places you've never been...who have forgot more about 'big girl' ball than you'll ever know...
especially if you don't listen...
Indiana aint the hot spot in softball...and it would be very beneficial to you to listen....and ask questions vs putting down people who helped create the (*&^ sport...

I am a redneck and I approve this message...Love Peace and Fried Chicken Grease 8-)
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to IN