Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Top pitch callers in central indiana

by GoldElite » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Here We Go wrote:
I was lucky enough to get to watch this team at the NSA A Nationals this week and I think hands down this coach needs to be recognized on a national level, he had hitters fooled all week. I just wish GoldElite was there to witness the greatness that was displayed this weekend.

Sorry I missed that. I have been busy wasting my time clearing my mantel for the 10u USFA B championship trophy. Guess I'm gonna have to drive down to TX to steal it...
GoldElite

by Here We Go » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 am

GoldElite wrote:
Here We Go wrote:
I was lucky enough to get to watch this team at the NSA A Nationals this week and I think hands down this coach needs to be recognized on a national level, he had hitters fooled all week. I just wish GoldElite was there to witness the greatness that was displayed this weekend. :P
:P

Sorry I missed that. I have been busy wasting my time clearing my mantel for the 10u USFA B championship trophy. Guess I'm gonna have to drive down to TX to steal it...

Be careful!! Them gun tote'n conservatives in Texas take their USFA B trophies pretty serious. BTW I heard they have a pitcher that is 6'3" 185lbs of pure muscle (possible relation to Chuck Norris).
Here We Go

by slapperdad » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Here We Go wrote:
GoldElite wrote:
Here We Go wrote:
I was lucky enough to get to watch this team at the NSA A Nationals this week and I think hands down this coach needs to be recognized on a national level, he had hitters fooled all week. I just wish GoldElite was there to witness the greatness that was displayed this weekend. :P
:P

Be careful!! Them gun tote'n conservatives in Texas take their USFA B trophies pretty serious. BTW I heard they have a pitcher that is 6'3" 185lbs of pure muscle (possible relation to Chuck Norris).

Actually I think it's the AK toting Central American gang/drug cartel illegals that you should be fearing in Texas.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by summerteeth » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Why don't you save your self a trip to Texas and steal the NSA A Championship trophy from this pitcher callers house. He lives here in Indy, right? Put that on your mantel. If you have enough room.
summerteeth

Previous

Return to IN