Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

2014 Crush Classic

by Beast_30 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:49 am

First and most importantly, thanks to the Crush for hosting as I know it takes a lot of work behind the scenes to put together such a well run tourney.

Positives:
Game updates via web and twitter
Facilities
Competition

Negatives
Coin flip for Home/Away in bracket play - as a higher seed you earn home field (IMHO)
Our 10U team played two games throwing from a 40' mound - just needs to be added to checklist for next year

All in all, I would highly recommend attending this tourney if you get an invitation as it is very well managed and you get a minimum of 5 games against some quality competition.
Beast_30

by Magic01 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:29 pm

fastec27 wrote:
SheWasSafe wrote:
Yobucket wrote:
fastec27 wrote:My bad. This is the Indiana Magic gold 14u Spring team. Put together for the non-freshmen. I wasn't aware they were in this tourney. :oops:

Brian

Typical - goofy dude that thinks he can coach. I'm sure the Crush are happy you aren't there patroling the sidelines.

The 3 Crush teams putting on this tournament were seeking the best competition they could find for this tournament. With or without Brian and his summer team we believe the spring team has a lot to offer.

Thank you for correcting your statement Brian. I was just about to start making phone calls.

Yes they will be a team you will want there. Our spring team goes by IMG 14U not what was listed so that was what threw me off. I expected someone to take a shot at me because of the mistake, Unfortunately thats how Heybucket works and why I rarely post on here.

Taking a shot? Who took the first one here? and also saying..."they may call themselves that....but..." Really? I think as far as your org is concerned, we will call ourselves whatever the hell we please to call ourselves. Thank you very much
Everyone has a plan untill they get punched in the mouth- Mike Tyson
Magic01

by StimpCity » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Didn't Magic Gold start in Lafayette but broke away? Then took Magic name and added gold? I wasn't sure if this was the same team or not but I thought so.
Started a new organization in a different city but kept Magic name and just added gold?
StimpCity

by GoldElite » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Magic01 wrote:
Taking a shot? Who took the first one here? and also saying..."they may call themselves that....but..." Really? I think as far as your org is concerned, we will call ourselves whatever the hell we please to call ourselves. Thank you very much

Magic01, I think you are taking the statements made on this thread the wrong way. I don't think anyone was taking a shot at the IN Magic from Lafayette or the Magic Gold team. You have to admit, it would only be natural to assume the Magic Gold is part of the Magic organization. However, the fact that this is not the case was made VERY CLEAR in last years "who is the best 12u team" thread. Let's not re-live that whole thing...
GoldElite

by Magic01 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:06 am

GoldElite wrote:
Magic01 wrote:

Magic01, I think you are taking the statements made on this thread the wrong way. I don't think anyone was taking a shot at the IN Magic from Lafayette or the Magic Gold team. You have to admit, it would only be natural to assume the Magic Gold is part of the Magic organization. However, the fact that this is not the case was made VERY CLEAR in last years "who is the best 12u team" thread. Let's not re-live that whole thing...

No kidding LOL! :roll:
Everyone has a plan untill they get punched in the mouth- Mike Tyson
Magic01

Previous

Return to IN