Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top 10U teams for 2013-2014

by Ethan1491 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:43 pm

NWI Sox 10u won the Howling Tourney this past weekend. Going 5-0. Played some great softball. Definitely a team to watch!!
Ethan1491

by Beast_30 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:46 am

The 03 Gators finish the fall season, 24-1 (lost the first game we played), played in five tourneys against teams from Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois and won all five.
Others Indiana teams to watch:
Crush 03 - have played 4 times, always an intense game, classy coaches and tough kids
Gators Stevenson - playing a tough winter schedule expect them to be much improved by spring
NWI Sox - well coached, good pitching and a lot of athletes
Beast_30

by Beast_30 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 pm

For anyone interested a good 10U tourney going on at the Sportzone this weekend, some teams from Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.....pool play games all day Saturday.

Teams:
Ohio Sun dogs
Quad City Firebirds
PV Elite
Indy Crush
Cincy Slammers
Indy Diamond Chix
Gators Stevenson
Central Ohio Lady Vipers
NWI Sox
Gators 03
Ohio Storm
Indy Rebels
Beast_30

by Beast_30 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:08 am

Results from Sportzone:
1. Gators 03
2. Ohio Sundogs
3. Indy Crush
4. Cincy Slammers

Some great games this weekend, good competition and very classy teams and fans.
Beast_30

by Beast_30 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:14 am

1. Gators 03 record of 51-5-1 and playing in the Carrolton Classic this weekend in Georgia, have scheduled pool play games against Tenn Mojo (lost to twice), Birmingham Thunderbolts and Georgia Impact Gold
2. Kendallville Swat - well coached and have good pitching
3. Indy Crush playing in Tennessee this weekend I believe

Others:
Brats with Bats, Bomb Squad (these two play each other this weekend), Indy Rebels, Indys Most Wanted
Beast_30

by Beast_30 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 am

Kind of a slow thread on the 10U side this season...

Indiana Gators 03 represented well in the Carrolton Classic two weeks ago, were thrown into what we termed the "Pool of Death" with Birmingham Thunderbolts, Tenn Mojo, Alabama Twisters and Georgia Impact (I will spare you the details but if you look those teams up they are top shelf southern "A" teams) 2 teams out of each pool advanced to bracket play, Thunderbolts were #1 seed out of our bracket and we were #2 seed with a 5-1 record. Due to the rain, we played the only bracket game in the 10U tourney, getting beaten by a talented Birmingham Vipers team 7-5 (we were leading the game 5-0 going into the last inning, tough lessons learned in that one).
We played a tough Brats with Bats team last weekend three times in Shelbyville at the USFA Grand Slam tournament, going undefeated and coming home with the Championship.

Brats beat Newburgh Bomb Squad three times the previous weekend, proving they are one of the top teams in Indiana.

Indy Crush has won their last two tournaments, one in Tennessee and then at HSE last weekend, they seem to be scoring a ton of runs and not giving up many at all.
Beast_30

by Beast_30 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

The Indiana Gators 03 travelled to Ringgold Georgia to play in the Border Wars invitational tourney with 17 other teams including:
Georgia Impact
Birmingham Thunderbolts
EC Bullets
Green Machine
Atlanta Premier
Tennessee Mojo
Frost Falcons
Birmingham Vipers
Louisville Sluggers
It was a 2 pool game, top two in pool advance to single elimination tournament one day event.

One of the toughest tournaments in the south to win, due to the format and competition.

We advanced into bracket play as the number one seed out of our pool beating a tough Georgia Impact team 2-0, then beat the Tennessee Mojo 4-0, played the Sluggers in the semis and won 5-1 and then met Green Machine in the Championship and were able to win 1-0.

A long hot day but our girls were able to hang in there, stay mentally strong and come home Champions!
Beast_30

by GoldElite » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Beast_30 wrote:Kind of a slow thread on the 10U side this season...

Ever feel like you are talking to yourself? 10 of the 27 posts...smh. And 5 of the remaining 17 are from slapperdad being down right funny.

Btw, congrats on your win down south. :roll:
GoldElite

by TheBallisYellow » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

As I look into this border wars tournament I see it is a standard USFA tournament that anyone can enter their team in. Not an invitational tournament as beast30 mentioned. Does however look like a good tournament with some great teams. But to call it the toughest tournament in the south I think your going out on a limb. There were only 17 teams? I know some of the teams there are very good teams. I also know there are a lot of very good teams in the south that were not there in this tournament. LA, FL, AR, TX, SC, NC..... To many teams to list so just some examples of states not attending.

I agree with the previous statement. Seems like you just like to get on here and gloat about a 10u team who I'm sure is good but are just kids. Kids who 2-3 years from now might not even have an intrest for softball. And obviously seems like there are more people on here that poke at you than really care how good you are.

I looked up your team. It seems like your all about the glammer so why do you basically just play USFA?. If your gonna travel why not play some ASA tournaments that really do pull the top teams and not just from the south but the country. Like the ASA nationals I dont see you signed up for. I see your just registered as a "B" team in USFA so I may be wrong but gonna asume you are playing in the B nationals only because you want to try and win so you can gloat more instead of Playing in the A division and playing to be the best instead of playing for your ego. You may just be a parent and its your coaches decision if so dont mean it to be personal but maybe you should ask your coaches to put together a better schedule next year......
TheBallisYellow

by Shorty'sdad » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:46 am

Heard this is one of the best victories in the south for the Gators, Nice job in bringing softball to the south 03 Gators keep it up
Shorty'sdad

PreviousNext

Return to IN