Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top IN teams in 14u this year?...let's be honest

by sbad » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Just wondering other people's OPINIONS.
sbad

by mfdad » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:01 am

Wow we are starting this already, tryouts for some teams are still going on. I think we need to wait until indoor softball starts in a few months lol
mfdad

by RetiredDI » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:27 am

From my experience you can't judge a team before they even play in a tournament, let alone judge them before summer rolls around. So much can change from now until June. Girls come and go, injuries happen, coaches fall off... too many possibilities can happen from now until then.
RetiredDI

by slapperdad » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:38 am

Gnaw Bone All-Stars will be there in July when it counts!
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Border Fan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 am

Sbdad, you asked for other opinions, who is your pick?
Border Fan

by Dark Angel Coach » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:20 am

RetiredDI wrote:From my experience you can't judge a team before they even play in a tournament, let alone judge them before summer rolls around. So much can change from now until June. Girls come and go, injuries happen, coaches fall off... too many possibilities can happen from now until then.

You are so right D1!
On another subject, my Daughters new team is looking for a strong Catcher, do you know of any?
Dark Angel Coach

by sbad » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 pm

You're ALL right, IT'S TO EARLY. I don't have a pick yet, are you serious? Some teams don't even have coaches yet. I only wanted opinions and to start a fire, which I did.
sbad

by Iconic Wisdom » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm

I think its going to be really interesting to see how these strong 12u teams do that have to move up i.e. NWI Whitesox,Aftermath (though rumors have them not being able to field a team..which is a shame since they were so strong in 12u), etc... Should be a fun year in 14u and 16u this year!
Iconic Wisdom

by big blue nation » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:49 am

If you are really interested in who should be the top teams just look at who finished strong in this past season. The top teams in central Indiana should be Extreme99, prospects, dreams, and Indy crush 2000. I'm not a genius, I just play one on heybucket. So take it for what it's worth.
big blue nation

by cpbulldogfan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:57 am

That's a good question. I would say the Bulldogs 00 of course, but they are falling apart. Lost one of the best players from last year to the Outlaws and one of their best committed girls left as well. The Bulldogs 99 are probably going to be an average team this year. They lost some core girls from last year from girls quitting at season's end, aging out, and moving on to bigger and better things. On the Illinois side, the Bandits are a given and the older IL Outlaws are a very solid team. There may be some very good 00 teams in the state of Indiana. Crush will more than likely top that list with the White Sox being a close second. Aftermath???? Across the border, the New Lennox Lightning and possibly the younger IL Outlaws should be strong contenders as well for the 00 teams to compete against the Indiana teams. Wish I could say I'm looking forward to a great season, but I think the Bulldogs 00 are going to be horrific this year. Going to be a very long, miserable season.
cpbulldogfan

Next

Return to IN