Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top IN teams in 14u this year?...let's be honest

by Iconic Wisdom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 pm

cpbulldogfan wrote:
Bake wrote:Cmon cpbulldogfan you understand that I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, although sometimes I think you are trying to get a rise out of me.
As far as the "ANYTIME ANYPLACE" statement I made, that statement was made solely for "sbad". I will tell you that I love to play quality teams, I feel it brings out the best in the players, coaches, and fans, there is nothing like playing and coaching against great teams especially at an ASA/USA National Tournament or qualifier. Actually the players are the ones that benefit the most from the big games vs quality teams, playing in an environment such as that really seasons the girls and I believe will give them that extra something when they get to the high school age. All is good cpbulldogfan! I hope things are going well for you.

Bake, I would never try to get a rise out of you. You are my idle, man! And things suck on my end. Look at my team this year. I sincerely hope that we don't have to play your team. You have some great pick ups from this off season that strengthened some of the many weak points you had. You should be the most dominant 2000 team in all of NWI now!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Out of NWI, good look buddy!

ok...so I have to ask this because this is just getting ludicrous...I seem to be confused.. by the very definition of your name cpbulldogfan you should be a crown point fan..I mean this is how I read your name cp (CROWN POINT) bulldog (BULLDOGS..the mascot of the CROWN POINT organization) fan (Fanatic...one who wildly supports their team) ..yet everything lately you have posted has done nothing but bash the CP teams and you have been crawling so far up Bake's rear end you could probably tell us what he ate for dinner last night....which is where the confusion comes in...if you dislike an organization SOOOOO much that you are constantly on here bashing it then why don't you just leave?? The worst parents to have on the sidelines are those that are unhappy....it's a recipe for disaster...and by your posts on here you have nothing but bad things to say about the teams so why stay? And by the sounds of it you like Bake's team so much that you would do anything to be on it....so why not go there and let your DD play? If you do not have a DD then at least change your name to NWISOXFAN or Bakes#1Fan or AlterEgo or something like that...that way at least your name makes a little more sense... ;)
Iconic Wisdom

by Iconic Wisdom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Oh and in case you have a hard time deciphering sarcasm....I meant no disrespect in my last post. :) :D :roll: :lol: 8-) :geek: :ugeek: :| :mrgreen: :D :)
Iconic Wisdom

by cpbulldogfan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:55 am

Iconic Wisdom wrote:Oh and in case you have a hard time deciphering sarcasm....I meant no disrespect in my last post. :) :D :roll: :lol: 8-) :geek: :ugeek: :| :mrgreen: :D :)

Hey moron! (a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment). Didn't you see the sarcasm in my previous post about Bake and the NWI Sox? "You are my idle, man! & Out of NWI, good look buddy!" Come on dude, I ain't up nobody's rear, especially Baker. Maybe that's where you are now (with your DD's coach or have parents up yours if you are a coach) or have been to seemingly know me position. And there is NO WAY my DD would ever play for that psycho. Like I said before, Crown Point is the best place to be. Great coaches and wonderful, friendly parents.
cpbulldogfan

by big blue nation » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 am

And 1 arrogant A-HOLE!!!!
big blue nation

by Iconic Wisdom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:43 am

cpbulldogfan wrote:
Iconic Wisdom wrote:Oh and in case you have a hard time deciphering sarcasm....I meant no disrespect in my last post. :) :D :roll: :lol: 8-) :geek: :ugeek: :| :mrgreen: :D :)

Hey moron! (a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment). Didn't you see the sarcasm in my previous post about Bake and the NWI Sox? "You are my idle, man! & Out of NWI, good look buddy!" Come on dude, I ain't up nobody's rear, especially Baker. Maybe that's where you are now (with your DD's coach or have parents up yours if you are a coach) or have been to seemingly know me position. And there is NO WAY my DD would ever play for that psycho. Like I said before, Crown Point is the best place to be. Great coaches and wonderful, friendly parents.

Awwwwww I have finally made it!!!!! I told myself that I am no one until I have been called a name Heybucket.....Just so you know I am going to print out and frame your direct response to me cpbulldog....

for saying "Crown Point is the place to be" you sure have a funny way of showing your loyalty...I mean I know I am a moron but it doesn't take a person of high IQ to go back and read ALL of your posts recently. I am pretty sure they all are bashing the this "place to be" ....so I mean you can see why a man of my limited brain power would be so confused... Just saying...
Iconic Wisdom

Previous

Return to IN