Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top IN teams in 14u this year?...let's be honest

by cpbulldogfan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Bake wrote:@sbad ..... your team obviously played 12u last season. So you must be a 12u move up team this fall. ANYTIME ANYPLACE

you shouldn't take cpbulldogfan to seriously

my top three 12u teams from 2013
1 - Indy Crush
2 - NWI White Sox
3 - CP Bulldogs 2000

These three teams proved this ranking just about every weekend, you can take that to the bank.

What gives Bake???? Why not take me seriously? And we're all supposed to take you seriously? Give me a break pal. I have been accurate on everything I've ever said about the majority of the teams on here. Be careful what you ask for your "anytime anyplace" comment. You may walk away with your tail between your legs.
cpbulldogfan

by Bake » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Cmon cpbulldogfan you understand that I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, although sometimes I think you are trying to get a rise out of me.
As far as the "ANYTIME ANYPLACE" statement I made, that statement was made solely for "sbad". I will tell you that I love to play quality teams, I feel it brings out the best in the players, coaches, and fans, there is nothing like playing and coaching against great teams especially at an ASA/USA National Tournament or qualifier. Actually the players are the ones that benefit the most from the big games vs quality teams, playing in an environment such as that really seasons the girls and I believe will give them that extra something when they get to the high school age. All is good cpbulldogfan! I hope things are going well for you.
Bake

by SoftballSoccerDad » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Whenever I see an 'ANYTIME ANYPLACE' call out, I know it's time for

SoftballSoccerDad

by WalkOffHomer » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm

sbad wrote:Alright, Indy Crush was the most dominant team last year. We all know that, whatever. We beat them in indoor bracket play. We meet them in the championship and they decide to pull their 14u down to play us. WHATEVER, that's another story. We beat the CP Bulldogs and NWI Whitesox, I think every time we played them. They could just as easily beaten us, though. My point is, there were 5-10 IN teams that fought for the 2nd place season title. And, I think there was a 5-10 place tie for 2nd. No other team really stood out from the top teams, besides Crush. And for the record, Crush is a very good team, but only a little better then the other top teams. Don't worry Crush, this year there is going to be 3-4 dominant teams. You had a good season, but it's time to hand over the crown.

sbad, I think the tournament you are referring to is when the Indy Crush 14u Shafer team was playing at Sportzone in 14s and they had 2 12u subs from the 2000 team until Sunday when the 3rd 12u was able to play. Let's see, if memory serves me, did Gators 2000 (playing up) beat the Crush 14s in pool and then lose to them in championship? Ummmm, I think so. So, you were with the Gators 2000 last year? And I'm thinking you left the Gators to coach a team from a different org. If that is the case, then I wish your team the very best. You are with a great organization. But I still believe the Crush 2000 will be very dominate again this year.

That being said, I do believe there will be more 2000 teams that present a challenge this year. And I believe that several of the 2000s will be decidedly better than most '99s this year...Go BLUE ;)
WalkOffHomer

by GoldElite » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:19 pm

WalkOffHomer wrote:
sbad wrote:Alright, Indy Crush was the most dominant team last year. We all know that, whatever. We beat them in indoor bracket play. We meet them in the championship and they decide to pull their 14u down to play us. WHATEVER, that's another story. We beat the CP Bulldogs and NWI Whitesox, I think every time we played them. They could just as easily beaten us, though. My point is, there were 5-10 IN teams that fought for the 2nd place season title. And, I think there was a 5-10 place tie for 2nd. No other team really stood out from the top teams, besides Crush. And for the record, Crush is a very good team, but only a little better then the other top teams. Don't worry Crush, this year there is going to be 3-4 dominant teams. You had a good season, but it's time to hand over the crown.

sbad, I think the tournament you are referring to is when the Indy Crush 14u Shafer team was playing at Sportzone in 14s and they had 2 12u subs from the 2000 team until Sunday when the 3rd 12u was able to play. Let's see, if memory serves me, did Gators 2000 (playing up) beat the Crush 14s in pool and then lose to them in championship? Ummmm, I think so. So, you were with the Gators 2000 last year? And I'm thinking you left the Gators to coach a team from a different org. If that is the case, then I wish your team the very best. You are with a great organization. But I still believe the Crush 2000 will be very dominate again this year.

That being said, I do believe there will be more 2000 teams that present a challenge this year. And I believe that several of the 2000s will be decidedly better than most '99s this year...Go BLUE ;)

WalkOffHomer, if your assessment is correct, then it seems sbad has a habit of telling it like it ain't. Gators 2000 lost to CPBulldogs '00 at HSE Cancer Awareness in April. And I don't think they played NWI Whitesox all season. And I don't think the Gators 2000 team played consistent enough to be talked about as a top 5 team.

I would, however, love to hear "the rest of the story" from sbad. Maybe he will enlighten us with his version of "IconicWisdom" again soon.
GoldElite

by sbad » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 pm

First of all, I never said the Gators 00 was a top 5 team. They did however win half the tourneys they were in, and place 3rd or higher in all but 3. Still not that bad. Yes, the Bulldogs did beat the Gators at HSE, and the Gators beat them prior to that. That's why I said "I think every time we played them". I did also say that CPBulldogs were a decent team, they are just a little overrated. All right enough S#@* talking, lets play nice!
Last edited by sbad on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbad

by Bake » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 pm

sbad my NWI WHITE SOX 2000 did not play the Gators 2000 team all season, we did play Gators 01 numerous times!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! You think my team is overated? That's fine! Just post facts!!
Bake

by GoldElite » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 pm

sbad wrote:First of all, I never said the Gators 00 was a top 5 team. They did however win half the tourneys they were in, and place 3rd or higher in all but 3. Still not that bad. Yes, the Bulldogs did beat the Gators at HSE, and the Gators beat them prior to that. That's why I said "I think every time we played them". I did also say that CPBulldogs were a decent team, they are just a little overrated. Gators beat NWI Whitesox at NSA State. All right enough S#@* talking, lets play nice!

Bake, that is awesome. I was just getting ready to challenge sbad on that. And the CPBulldogs they beat at HSE was the '01 Bulldogs in pool, lol...funny stuff!

And as for the tournaments they won...not a single team referenced in the top 5 of 12u was in any of those tournaments :lol:

Also, for what it's worth, Carvers '01 Gators should be considered a top 3 from last season for sure. They beat a lot of good teams. And finished bridesmaid to Indy Crush 2000 in 3 regular season tournaments.
GoldElite

by Iconic Wisdom » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Let's leave last year in the past people...it's a new year already and as Bake can most assuredly attest to, a lot of these teams aren't even the same teams from last year...so there's no point in arguing who's better than who based on last years stats...lets just wait and see how this year plays out, lets get a few tournaments under our belts then we can see where all the cards start to fall...until then everyone just needs to relax :o :shock: :lol: :P :D
Iconic Wisdom

by cpbulldogfan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:51 am

Bake wrote:Cmon cpbulldogfan you understand that I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, although sometimes I think you are trying to get a rise out of me.
As far as the "ANYTIME ANYPLACE" statement I made, that statement was made solely for "sbad". I will tell you that I love to play quality teams, I feel it brings out the best in the players, coaches, and fans, there is nothing like playing and coaching against great teams especially at an ASA/USA National Tournament or qualifier. Actually the players are the ones that benefit the most from the big games vs quality teams, playing in an environment such as that really seasons the girls and I believe will give them that extra something when they get to the high school age. All is good cpbulldogfan! I hope things are going well for you.

Bake, I would never try to get a rise out of you. You are my idle, man! And things suck on my end. Look at my team this year. I sincerely hope that we don't have to play your team. You have some great pick ups from this off season that strengthened some of the many weak points you had. You should be the most dominant 2000 team in all of NWI now!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Out of NWI, good look buddy!
cpbulldogfan

PreviousNext

Return to IN