Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Mike Sirbas Memorial WSQ

by GoldElite » Mon May 13, 2013 7:46 am

GoldElite wrote:Edge Chaos or Magic Thunder wins it...quote]
GoldElite wrote:Edge Chaos was very strong last year. I am assuming it is a very similar group of girls. I based the Gators prediction off madwhit's post looking for a pitcher. I'm not sure this tournament will be too "friendly". And being down a pitcher might not be a good thing.

dailyjoy wrote:I know Edge Chaos won over Gators 11-1(I think) for the championship...

I wonder if that score reflects being down a pitcher? I couldn't imaging this happening otherwise.
GoldElite

by I Love Fastpitch » Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 am

I don't see anything wrong with teams picking up players at given times if it's done within the rules. It's built into the system that fill-in players are going to be used from time to time. In this given case, this 14u player was the only 14u player on a roster of all 12U players in a 14U tournament. Was this somehow unfair to the other 14u teams participating that they had to face a pitcher their own age? Other teams are using fill-ins and "paper rosters" so why call out this one circumstance over just one player?
I Love Fastpitch

by fastec27 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 am

dailyjoy,
Although it wasn't one of Magic Thunders best efforts give Crown Point credit. Their pitcher did a great job of holding us down. We didn't play them again in the losers bracket.

Region diamond mom,
With the tourney about two hours behind and some of my families looking at getting home at 11PM or later, We decided it was in our best interest not to play Crown Point for third place.
fastec27
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dailyjoy » Mon May 13, 2013 1:48 pm

fastec27 wrote:dailyjoy,
Although it wasn't one of Magic Thunders best efforts give Crown Point credit. Their pitcher did a great job of holding us down..

fastec2 I didn't mean to rob CP99 of credit due though re-reading I can see how what I wrote sounded that way. I think everyone knows they are a good team. Sorry CP99 fans and players :D
Last edited by dailyjoy on Mon May 13, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dailyjoy

by WalkOffHomer » Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

dailyjoy wrote: Same thing with the edge team...even if an avg B team played the best game of their lives and the edge team didn't have a great game... Edge would still probably win .....

Your "rant" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And, I totally disagree with this statement.
WalkOffHomer

Previous

Return to IN