Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Rules on ejected players?

by imatravelingdad » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:03 am

Anybody know rules for ejected players. A team has had the same girl ejected 2 tournaments in a row. Does NSA have rules about being suspended if ejected from multiple tournaments in same seasom?
imatravelingdad

by Amish_TB » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 am

imatravelingdad wrote:Anybody know rules for ejected players. A team has had the same girl ejected 2 tournaments in a row. Does NSA have rules about being suspended if ejected from multiple tournaments in same seasom?

What was it for?
Amish_TB

by Tyler Durden » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am

imatravelingdad wrote:Anybody know rules for ejected players. A team has had the same girl ejected 2 tournaments in a row. Does NSA have rules about being suspended if ejected from multiple tournaments in same seasom?

The rule is that you mind your own business.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by WalkOffHomer » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:29 am

Try this:
-Board Index
-Fast Pitch Boards
-Umpires Corner

This would be a more appropriate thread for your question.

Being this is your first post, it is pretty obvious your team might have lost to the team in question. Perhaps you should read through the threads on here before posting so you have a better understanding of what the game is about (hint: the girls...not pissed of parents).
WalkOffHomer

by imatravelingdad » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am

No, I've just had to first hand witness both ejections, and it's effects on the girls who play with her.
imatravelingdad

by slapperdad » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am

I'm thinking start with the coach? There are a certain set of values that I tried to teach my kids. Competing hard, having some sportsmanship, and class along the way was part of the deal. Kids being ejected don't necessarily go hand in hand with what I'm trying to teach. You're paying the bills, it's YOUR team, take it up with the coach.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by softball65 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:41 am

I would presume that each sanctioning body has rules that govern this. So if it was an NSA tournament, check the NSA rulebook. My guess is that if these ejections were with the same sanctioning body, she would be talked to and even potentially banned for that season. We've seen this a few years back with an illegal player (which I recognize is different than this situation). The point being though that these sanctioning bodies are not afraid to jump big if they need to...
softball65

Return to IN