Attachments
sesame_street_b.jpg
sesame_street_b.jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 3717 times
killerbee

by ejnine » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:12 pm

this is outstanding entertainment
ejnine

by phjapo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Wow, Im not John. Im just a proud parent of a 10U. I did not say one bad word about anyone. I do know most of the people that commented are the very same people that took there kids to John. Maybe I do need my head examined. You can find me in Carmel at the Golden Gloves, there every Friday. Ask for the old 30 year old with a 10 year old and they will know who you are talking about. Come and examine
phjapo

by WalkOffHomer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:31 am

Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha
Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha...Ahahaha
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Okay, I'm back.
WalkOffHomer

by slapperdad » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:22 am

Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by Tyler Durden » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 am

phjapo wrote:Wow, Im not John. Im just a proud parent of a 10U. I did not say one bad word about anyone. I do know most of the people that commented are the very same people that took there kids to John. Maybe I do need my head examined. You can find me in Carmel at the Golden Gloves, there every Friday. Ask for the old 30 year old with a 10 year old and they will know who you are talking about. Come and examine

So, you're telling me that I can walk into the Golden Gloves facility front desk and say "Hey, Palooka, I'm looking for the 30 year old who has a 10 year old"......and Mr. Palooka will point at you? That's cool. But I sense from the tone of your post that if I do that, you will go all LL Cool J on me and "Momma said knock you out". That would suck for me. I think I will just examine your head from a safe distance.
btw if Golden Gloves isn't what I assume it is, disregard this entire reply. Thanks.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BigPeaches » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 am

Spazsdad wrote:
phjapo wrote:DD went 6-0 this weekend. She pitched all but 5 innings,a little sore..

You Sir need to have your head examined. Why in god's name would you let her pitch that much? Trying to end her career early? 10u parents, gotta love em.

That reminds me, I watched the funniest thing out at our little league this week. Went out there just for giggles and OMG did I get them. I noticed these 2 doofuses by the backstop at a 10U game and decided I should go stand behind them and listen because I knew it was going to be funny. They didn't disappoint, one of them had to be the dad of the tiny little girl pitching because he had to say something to her after every pitch. This girl couldn't have been more then 9, I'm guessing 8 and he was telling her to throw a curve ball. REALLY? HAHA! Told his buddy she had a "wicked change up" Lordy, she could barely get it to the plate at all! That was the best entertainment out there let me tell ya!

Off the subject but the "10U parents, gatta love em" made me think of it.
BigPeaches

by just a dad » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 am

You can find me in Carmel at the Golden Gloves, there every Friday

Easy Jose, easy.

We both know that all of the great boxers train out of Indianapolis PAL, not in Carmel.

Marvin Johnson is 'da man.'

Rest in peace 'Champ' Cheney
Attachments
johnson-2nd.jpg
johnson-2nd.jpg (131.61 KiB) Viewed 3458 times
just a dad

by killerbee » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 am

How odd, someone with the name of phjapo also trolls YouTube pitching videos. Several comments offering advice in the craft! Not one in the boxing videos!
Only reason I know this, is I googled phjapo(vowel missing and all) thinking I may find a definition or maybe lineage in Greek mythology, or something!!!!! All I found was phjapo lessons in pitching.

And please frigate!!!! Please quit pm' ing me!
Hey bucket boy!!! Make him stop! He'll listen to you!
killerbee

by GoldElite » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm

killerbee, that is hilarious. I learned a long time ago to Google search any username that I may consider using.

Looks like phjapo has had a pretty busy life for only 30 years!

Google GoldElite...one badass mutha on Halo. Plus a good joke poking fun of the awesomeness that is some softball teams!

Thanks for the laugh John.
GoldElite

PreviousNext

Return to IN