Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Carrollton Classic 2013

by BackwardsK » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

I know there are 2 central Indiana teams traveling to this tournament this week.

Good luck Indiana Gators '02 playing in 10u A.

Good luck Indy Crush 2000 playing in 12u A.
Follow Indy Crush 2000 on Twitter @Indy_Crush_2000 for live game updates.

To all families traveling this week, travel safe and may God watch over you all.

#RepresentIndiana
BackwardsK

by 10GatorCoach » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 am

Good luck to both!!!
10GatorCoach

by 10GatorCoach » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Crush 2000 5-0 so far in 7 game pool/round robin round.

Gators 02 lost tough 1 last night 2-0 to give them 1 loss.

Both teams representing IN very very well!!!!! Good Luck today!
10GatorCoach

by BackwardsK » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Indy Crush finishes tied for 5th (40 teams) with a 7-1 record.

Played some great softball against some equally great teams/organizations.

Lost in quarter-finals to Atlanta Vipers in ITB

Follow this team on Twitter @Indy_Crush_2000
BackwardsK

by atlrangers » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Gators 02 you guys are a class act team and parents. The game against Select on Saturday night was a classic. Great pitching, defense and hitting. I know you guys came out on the short end but it was your first out door tournament. Everyone at the fields were pulling for you guys to make the semifinals so we could watch you play Impact 02. But in the end Select beat Impact to win it all so your loss was to the eventual winner. Please make this an every year tournament for the team. I guess we will all see each other at Nationals. Great job.
atlrangers

by Gator02Coach » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:43 am

atlrangers wrote:Gators 02 you guys are a class act team and parents. The game against Select on Saturday night was a classic. Great pitching, defense and hitting. I know you guys came out on the short end but it was your first out door tournament. Everyone at the fields were pulling for you guys to make the semifinals so we could watch you play Impact 02. But in the end Select beat Impact to win it all so your loss was to the eventual winner. Please make this an every year tournament for the team. I guess we will all see each other at Nationals. Great job.

Thanks atlrangers ! It was truly a wonderful experience and couldn't have asked for better competition! The spectators and parents of all the teams were really great people and we enjoyed hanging out with all of you watching other games! You truly have something great going on down in Georgia and we're def going to make the Carrollton Classic an annual trip!
Gator02Coach

by Gator02Coach » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 am

IN Gators went 5-2 this weekend and tied for 1st place in our pool. We lost the tie breaker even with a better pool record of 4-1 compared to 3-2 pool record by the Birmingham Mustangs. It is worth mentioning though the 2 losses by the Mustangs were to 2 teams we beat in our last 2 games on Sunday 7-0 and 6-0 with the latter win coming versus the Easton Elite Heat 02 who at that point had everything to play for (they win they go to 4 team single elimination tourney) and our team who knew beforehand that even if we won we weren't going to go to it because of tie breaker.

I don't want to take any credit away from the Mustangs because they did beat us 4-3 on Sunday morning so when it came down to it, they beat us fair and square. Given that though we bounced back quite well Sunday and I was very proud of our team.

I believe it also is worth mentioning that in our first loss to the GA Select '02 - eventual champions - on Saturday night that we held them to their lowest output of 2 runs the entire weekend. What an incredibly great team to be able to play! Incredible environment Saturday night playing under the lights! Great fans on both sides!

The Select '02 beat the B'ham Bolts '02 in a great game on Sunday to advance out of their pool and then after beating the EC Bullets '02 in the semi-final game beat the #1 ranked team in GA - Georgia Impact '02 in a very emotionally charged Championship game late Sunday 8-6.

Thanks to all the fans down in Georgia for being so welcome !!
Gator02Coach

Return to IN