Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who will be strong in 2013 High School

by snoop » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Count me in!! Dlauck, would you notice if her hair has a different color?? 8-) Thanks to the newbie for the kind words! Although..you need to pay some dues to get in on this conversation!
snoop

by clayface74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 am

Yorktown should be a contender in 3A..return all but 1 starter from a strong run last year..All the components are there. Madison Grant brings back their pitching staff in 2A. Huntington North comes to the table with a great lefty 4A.... Should be interesting up here in ECI.
clayface74

by Mavrick67 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 pm

FC could surprise some people if the coach would play some freshmen. I know there are some solid 9th graders coming in, two girls that play for 16U Dreams (Montgomery) and without a doubt should start for that team! Prob won't, but should! They also have M. Hutcheson (Dreams 18U and Grace College signie) returning to FC this year that should help out some. Don't know if they can replace what they lost last season, but they do have some options that could help. Sounds like Roncalli will be strong, I like Greenwood's talent, but not sure who the coach is and how that might affect things there.
Mavrick67

by snoop » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 am

Mav,
Good luck with that!!The freshman will dragged around to the tournaments, but play Varsity? Nope! I would keep the Dreams thing a secret!!! That's Taboo at FC.....I KNOW!! there are a few others on here that will back me on that!! Just wait a few!!:)
snoop

by Mavrick67 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Snoop,

I know how she operates, but what can one do!!! She has already made it clear she hates the Dreams, and not to wear anything with Dreams on it. I'm not gonna worry about it, I gave my kids the option to go to a private school this year and they wanted to stay at FC so it is what it is! I will say though, most coaches would start 3 freshmen on that team day one this year!
Thanks for the heads up! :)
Mavrick67

by killerbee » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm

She hates the Dreams??? I thought it was just me. :lol:
killerbee

by snoop » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 pm

What's wrong Dlauck???? You gonna let a little snow stop you from playing FC?? ;)
snoop

by DLauck » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 am

snoop - a bunch of crap I tell ya!! I guess we're gonna have to wait until the Marion County tourney.

Hope all is well guys.

DL
DLauck

by LeftyHitter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 am

Well Penn's coach doesn't have a problem starting freshmen this year. Started 5 against Crown Point and 4 against Lake Central last week and came out with a split of nail biting 1 run decisions.

As for the season predictions, I think Scoob was right on back in January for the Northern half of the state in 4A. Northridge would have to be the heavy favorite in the North Central area with Riley and Penn a step behind. Lake Central, Crown Point and Chesterton will battle it out in the Duneland and NWI. Huntington North in the North East, as long as the lefty stays healthy she's unstoppable, and HSE and Carmel battling it out in their region.

For 3A, Mishawaka Marian will be just as tough as last year's 29-2 squad that was ranked #1 for a lot of the season. They lost some talent including their 4 year starting pitcher, but have good replacements and a solid lineup from top to bottom. Andrean always seems to be there in the Region and if they get some pitching will be there again.

In 2A, North Miami didn't get much respect last year for going 28-1 and most of their talent returns, including an Indiana bound lefty that can compete with anyone in the state at any level.
LeftyHitter

Previous

Return to IN