Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top 10U teams for 2012-13

by MyDDlovesSports » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Sounds like SheWasSafe is just speaking from her heart! The Gators had a pretty great season this year and there is not much room for discussion on that I think. However we should all remember Coach, when your good you don't have to tell anyone. Those kids must have worked their butts off and they do deserve a lot of credit. Its unfortunate, if what I heard this week is true, that half the kids on that team have left the team to play elsewhere.
MyDDlovesSports

by softballmom03 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 pm

How about just saying great season to all who played at the 10U level...there were a lot of solid teams this year. Remember no matter what the records are, they are 10&11...For the majority of teams the season is over. Let's all move forward to the upcoming Fall and spring season. I heard there were lots of shake ups across the board in 10U. And as "DD" pointed out...it appears that organizations who maybe tend to forget that they are 10&11 have experienced a tremendous amount of their talent leaving for other organizations. Good luck to all in the new upcoming season.
softballmom03

Previous

Return to IN