Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Who are the top 12U teams in IN for 2012-2013?

by river rat » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Very proud of the Aftermath girls for fighting there way out of the losers bracket Saturday night in a tough fought game against Indy Crush. They went 5-0 against some very good teams to get back to the championship game Sunday afternoon, but ran out of gas against the BEST team in Indiana in my opinion Indy Crush. Good luck to all these top teams as they begin to close there season out.
river rat

by Amish_TB » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:57 am

river rat wrote:Very proud of the Aftermath girls for fighting there way out of the losers bracket Saturday night in a tough fought game against Indy Crush. They went 5-0 against some very good teams to get back to the championship game Sunday afternoon, but ran out of gas against the BEST team in Indiana in my opinion Indy Crush. Good luck to all these top teams as they begin to close there season out.

Congrats... that is fantastic. Got your monies worth.

Bill - Heat 99
Amish_TB

by sftballguru » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:27 am

GoldElite wrote:This subject is no longer up for debate...end of discussion...final...

Indy Crush 2000 IS the best 12u team in the State.

Top 5 (maybe 6 or 7)
1) Indy Crush 2000
2) NWI Whitesox 2000
3) CP Bulldogs 2000
4) New Albany Bomb Squad
5) Aftermath (1 pitcher away from being 1 or 2)
6) Indy Diamond Chix
7) IN Gators '01 Carver / IN Gators 2000

1) Indy Crush 2000
2) NWI Sox
3-5) Gators 01, CP 2000, Aftermath
6-9) Chix, Bomb Squad, Gators 2000

My top teams by total body of work over the entire season. Bomb Squad would most likely be higher if they had played more top tournaments. Congrats and good luck to all.
sftballguru

by slapperdad » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 pm

The season is almost over, teams are heading to nationals over the next couple of weeks, some teams are already posting tryout info, haven't you guys got this sorted out yet?
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by GoldElite » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 pm

slapperdad wrote:The season is almost over, teams are heading to nationals over the next couple of weeks, some teams are already posting tryout info, haven't you guys got this sorted out yet?

...just waiting on cpbulldogfan to put in his two cents. And then a well thought out retort by Bake. That would put this topic to a final close!
GoldElite

by bulldogforever00 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 pm

slapperdad wrote:The season is almost over, teams are heading to nationals over the next couple of weeks, some teams are already posting tryout info, haven't you guys got this sorted out yet?

I don't know about nationals slapper but I heard aftermath decided to chase after the nsa b title in Peoria lmao.
bulldogforever00

by BackwardsK » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 am

bulldogforever00 wrote:

I don't know about nationals slapper but I heard aftermath decided to chase after the nsa b title in Peoria lmao.

Not every team has the financial ability to travel to Chattanooga this year. Money is tight everywhere. (here comes the sarcasm)...So, maybe instead of doing all of the charity and donating their time to local youth organizations and events, the girls should have been out selling candy bars and laundry detergent....geesh.

And even if that isn't the reason for playing a more local national, this team played in some pretty tough 'A' tournaments this year. And they beat and/or played with some of the very best teams.

Good luck Aftermath. You have some great girls on your team and you should do well...!
BackwardsK

by cpbulldogfan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:57 am

GoldElite wrote:

...just waiting on cpbulldogfan to put in his two cents. And then a well thought out retort by Bake. That would put this topic to a final close!

My two cents???? Where should I begin? Let's go with "your top 5"

Top 5 (maybe 6 or 7)
1) Indy Crush 2000 - A solid team that got lucky against the Bulldogs00 the last time they played. This team whipped up the Sox the last time they played and the Sox are going to Nationals? And the Crush isn't? Hmmmmmmm...maybe the Sox shouldn't be going to Nationals. All in all, the best team in the state. Should make a very strong 14u team.

2) NWI Whitesox 2000 - Hard to say with this team. Can be a very good looking team or a mediocre team at times. They have 2-3 girls that can put it over the fence on any given swing. However, consistent pitching seems to be an issue. If this team loses and gains 2-3 even four girls (especially a pitcher), should be a very good 14u team.

3) CP Bulldogs 2000 - VERY disappointing year against the #1 and #2 teams. Need major help with the bats next year. Should have an EASY time picking up some quality girls with the great coaching staff in place. If no decent pickups, they will have a lot of trouble facing any average 14U teams. Look for a soft schedule next year with this young group of girls.

4) New Albany Bomb Squad - Don't know this team, can't give my two cents.

5) Aftermath (1 pitcher away from being 1 or 2) - All I can say is TROPHY HUNTERS! These coaches are morons. Who in their right mind would go to NSA B World Series when you place 2nd in the NSA A State Tournament? This shouldn't be allowed by the NSA director. This team has been riding the pitcher all year and she single handily has kept them in games. They need a lot more than a second pitcher. New coaches would be a great start. Like Bulldogs00 and EVERY other year, look for a very soft schedule for this team.

6) Indy Diamond Chix - Not a bad team from what I've heard.. A little error prone. Have a few decent bats and average pitching.

7) IN Gators '01 Carver / IN Gators 2000 - 01 yes. 00 no. 01 is a very well coached team with two decent pitchers for being 01's. Could use some bats in the lineup tho.

That's my two cents! Waiting on Baker to give his...
cpbulldogfan

by RetiredDI » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 am

Doubleplayallday wrote:
JWJ1976 wrote:Go!!! Magic Gold 00

Now that is the funniest thing I've heard all week! There is a "gold" 2000 team?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is the coach of this "gold" team?

I believe it's "gold" because their sanctioned team name was Indiana Magic Gold, there for the rest of their younger squads must carry this name to be apart of the organization.
RetiredDI

by BackwardsK » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:41 pm

RetiredDI wrote:
Doubleplayallday wrote:
JWJ1976 wrote:Go!!! Magic Gold 00

Now that is the funniest thing I've heard all week! There is a "gold" 2000 team?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is the coach of this "gold" team?

I believe it's "gold" because their sanctioned team name was Indiana Magic Gold, there for the rest of their younger squads must carry this name to be apart of the organization.

I think that was covered last October...
BackwardsK

PreviousNext

Return to IN