Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Slap hitting coach in Indianapolis

by Redstormcoach2 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm looking for a good slap hitting coach for my 10U dd. Any recomendations would be appreciated.
Redstormcoach2

by jag1 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 pm

let me know if you find one 8-) ......We have been looking for the past 3-4 years for a good slapping coach...JG
jag1

by BigDaddy77 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:22 pm

The Plainfield high school coach, Brad Beaman, is great at this.
BigDaddy77

by RetiredDI » Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 am

I played for the top teams in Indiana, Dreams Gold - Bell and Indiana Magic GOLD - Clay.
While playing for these teams I received a softball scholarship, DI for my speed, SLAPPING, as well as fielding.

If you're looking for an instructor who will make your daughter into the "triple threat" Roger Nicholson at Champions Edge is AMAZING! I took lessons from him for 9 years and it was completely worth it! I received many compliments on my slapping and reading the defense from multiple college coaches around the country (while attending exposure camps/tourneys).

If you're looking for more 1 on 1 time I provide lessons as well. I currently have around 10 girls I assist with hitting and slapping. While Roger has very many years of experience his spots are taken VERY QUICKLY there is a high demand for his lessons around our area, some girls travel an hour or so for lessons with him. If you're unable to get in with him. I provide lessons as well.
RetiredDI

by Dark Angel Coach » Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 am

RetiredDI wrote:I played for the top teams in Indiana, Dreams Gold - Bell and Indiana Magic GOLD - Clay.
While playing for these teams I received a softball scholarship, DI for my speed, SLAPPING, as well as fielding.

If you're looking for an instructor who will make your daughter into the "triple threat" Roger Nicholson at Champions Edge is AMAZING! I took lessons from him for 9 years and it was completely worth it! I received many compliments on my slapping and reading the defense from multiple college coaches around the country (while attending exposure camps/tourneys).

If you're looking for more 1 on 1 time I provide lessons as well. I currently have around 10 girls I assist with hitting and slapping. While Roger has very many years of experience his spots are taken VERY QUICKLY there is a high demand for his lessons around our area, some girls travel an hour or so for lessons with him. If you're unable to get in with him. I provide lessons as well.
I have a player in need of slap instruction, do you travel to the Noblesville area? B.M. 317-319-8104
Dark Angel Coach

by a70290 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 am

k
a70290

Return to IN