Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

IN

Grand Park

by mason727 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 am

Oddly enough, a tournament that was supposed to be played with NSA in late April gets a refund response on May 13th that the refunds have been provided. Here my team is setting on June 3rd, with no refund check in hand. The facility is very nicely done and an incredible place to be able to play. The problem is that 6 weeks is a little bit of a stretch for refunds to be provided to teams that were guaranteed a certain amount of games. Secondly, to know that softball was cancelled, yet later in the day baseball was moved to the fields reserved for softball is at best upsetting. Finally, I know that our team is not the only one suffering due to the lack of a refund. The easy fix is work a little harder to make sure softball and baseball are treated equally. If the complex is not going to be softball friendly, then don't run/host any further tournaments.
mason727

by mason727 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:27 am

One more time. Congratulations to the people at HSE Softball for getting a refund check to our team less than a week after a tournament was rained out. Wow, maybe Grand Park could take a class on how to be prompt with refunds. I am sure that the good people at HSE would be happy to help out those new to treating teams fairly.
mason727

Previous

Return to IN