Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by access2 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm

crowhop1 wrote:
access2 wrote:oh, no the Victory folks have returned to HB! (same one's yelling "crow hop"? Hmmm, I wonder?)-Haven't heard from y'all all year-

Campbell's work is now showing, great for the gals on the team. I agree with Brackey, dangerous to 97 teams and the team to beat next year.

Down side- now we'll have to hear from the yappers thumping their chest the rest of the year and onto the next. :o

Sorry we haven't been posting... we've been busy taking pitching lessons... :lol:

oh brother... :lol: see what I mean.
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by why me » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm

SAME THING DIFFERENT YEAR !!!

Here is a question for you parents?

Would you rather have your daughter playing for a mid-level 97 or a good 98 team......or......have her sitting on the bench of a GOOD TEAM?

I see some of these teams out there and they carry alot of girls...WHY?? If your daughters are good enough to make that one team dont you think she would learn more playing on the field each game instead of sitting and learning?

JUST A THOUGHT...
why me

by TheCloser » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

why me wrote:SAME THING DIFFERENT YEAR !!!

Here is a question for you parents?

Would you rather have your daughter playing for a mid-level 97 or a good 98 team......or......have her sitting on the bench of a GOOD TEAM?

I see some of these teams out there and they carry alot of girls...WHY?? If your daughters are good enough to make that one team dont you think she would learn more playing on the field each game instead of sitting and learning?

JUST A THOUGHT...

Maybe it's time to post for another tryout and see who bites! :D
TheCloser

by ReubenKincaid » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

with SoCal's Finest and the TC Cathedral City/Big League Dreams tournaments this month, when does Bracky plan on releasing another 12U ranking? Should be interesting... Lots of lower ranked teams picking off higher ranked teams.
ReubenKincaid

by bracketologist » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 am

ReubenKincaid wrote:with SoCal's Finest and the TC Cathedral City/Big League Dreams tournaments this month, when does Bracky plan on releasing another 12U ranking? Should be interesting... Lots of lower ranked teams picking off higher ranked teams.

Next poll will be the pre-States poll so it will be sometime after the Mother's Day Classic May 7th, 8th and 9th 2010 http://www.eteamz.com/mothersdayclassic
bracketologist

by bracketologist » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Ironhorse wrote:Bracky,

Do you see So Cal Wicked as a top 20 team? Nice job Vince and gang way to finish strong! Congrats to Cruisers and Victory for making the final. ;)

I do think that So Cal Wicked is a sound team that may be playing a little better ball down the stretch then a couple of higher ranked teams. :o The issue is there are a couple of teams in the 20’s that should be in the top 20. I am sure the coaches/pollsters will reward those teams in the next poll!

A little confidence before ASA State is important, and I hope the girls on So Cal Wicked take their performance at So Cal Finest and run with it…………

Speaking of gaining confidence I would like to congratulate the #17. Artesia Punishers 97 on winning the USSSA Spring Fever tournament in Las Vegas!
bracketologist

by amerpast1 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:43 am

Great job Batbusters Snow for winning the Mothers day classic.....
amerpast1

by bracketologist » Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

Congratulations to OC Batbusters Snow for winning the 12u Mothers Day Classic tournament on May 9, 2010, and to Firecrackers 97 for making the finals. ;)

Great tournament with a large number of ranked teams. :o
Last edited by bracketologist on Mon May 10, 2010 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
bracketologist

by bracketologist » Mon May 10, 2010 11:33 am

Congratulations to the Team Rawlings for winning the 12u TCS Mothers Day Classic tournament on May 9, 2010, and to So Cal Waves for making the finals. ;)

Team Rawlings went 7-0, great job for a team under the radar. :D

:idea: :arrow: Gives me the idea to name a 12U All-Bracketologists Team – comprised 100% of players not on ranked teams! :o

Just need 3-4 talent scouts that primarily work the “side circuit” and a connection for a discount on some T-Shirts....................
bracketologist

by JustWondering » Mon May 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Who were final 8 in Mothers Day Classic? Final 4?
JustWondering

PreviousNext

Return to CA