Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by travelball4life » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I agree about Jynx, but with the coaches they have the team wont last that long. Team is already falling apart. Girls are dropping like flies. Good group of girls if the coaches can hold on to them. After this weekend I'm not sure about it. I was standing by a group Jynx of parents on Saturday that were not happy with the coaches. The sad thing is the OG Jynx has carried their name so well for some new team to come in and ruin it.
travelball4life

by fatguyonthebucket » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:11 am

relax you lost 3-2 to bracky's #9 team renegades 97 and 8-0 to the team that won the mm's
so cal breakers 97
fatguyonthebucket

by Supersuds » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:49 pm

travelball4life wrote:I agree about Jynx, but with the coaches they have the team wont last that long. Team is already falling apart. Girls are dropping like flies. Good group of girls if the coaches can hold on to them. After this weekend I'm not sure about it. I was standing by a group Jynx of parents on Saturday that were not happy with the coaches. The sad thing is the OG Jynx has carried their name so well for some new team to come in and ruin it.

Lets see here, Your First Post (negative remarks :oops: ) dd must have not made the team or got dropped. :o . You have a problem with the coaches man/woman up and talk to them. Its amazing how much you know just standing next to them. ;) By the way nice first post. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Snapcracklepop
Supersuds

by Is that all you got » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 pm

So untrue about Jynx!!
I feel sorry for you that you need to start rumors just to make youself feel better! I know it must be hard for you coming from Rec Ball to Travel Ball, dont worry spring Rec Ball will start soon and your DD will become a star again!!! And play in every game and every inning!!!

;) GOOD LUCK!!!
Is that all you got

by upurbox » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Supersuds wrote:
travelball4life wrote:I agree about Jynx, but with the coaches they have the team wont last that long. Team is already falling apart. Girls are dropping like flies. Good group of girls if the coaches can hold on to them. After this weekend I'm not sure about it. I was standing by a group Jynx of parents on Saturday that were not happy with the coaches. The sad thing is the OG Jynx has carried their name so well for some new team to come in and ruin it.

Lets see here, Your First Post (negative remarks :oops: ) dd must have not made the team or got dropped. :o . You have a problem with the coaches man/woman up and talk to them. Its amazing how much you know just standing next to them. ;) By the way nice first post. :roll: :roll: :roll:

lol... another 1st post Newbie talking crapp !!! :lol: :lol: When are you people going to learn you can't come on here talking $h!t on your first post and expect no one to answer you back, what a meatwhistle !! :lol: :lol: where is Hot Wheels when you need him... :lol: :lol:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by Supersuds » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 pm

:arrow:
Last edited by Supersuds on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snapcracklepop
Supersuds

by outfielder » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

J Fierce wrote:Great job. Seen most of these teams and agree for the most part. Firecrackers 97 might be underated. Beat Team Anderson head to head and play amazing defense. They also have a lefty that hits the piss off the ball and has exceptional range at shortstop. They also beat Valley Tribe pretty handily this past weekend. Saw Team Smith and they can flat out hit. Renegades 97 will be top 5 very soon. Jynx seems to improve every week. Great first poll!

Don't get me wrong, I am a big Firecracker fan, but you may need to read Brackey's "B" definition at the bottom. You need to start talking your team up after tournament play...not friendlies where you never know who is playing where...then again, you can get me wrong, I am okay with that. Start talking after you do well over Thanksgiving weekend.
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
outfielder

by Vagrant99 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:45 pm

throws right / bats left i believe.
Vagrant99

by J Fierce » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Throws right bats left. . .exactly. Hey outfielder, how do u think brackey comes up with these rankings? . . .By watching them at friendlys. Thats all he has to go on. It all just makes for good conversation for now. No ones crowning anyone.
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by CharlieHough » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Ha, ha, never assume because a man has no eyes he cannot see. Close your eyes. What do you hear?

Do you hear your own heartbeat?

Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?

Avoid, rather than check. Check, rather than hurt. Hurt, rather than maim. Maim, rather than kill. For all, Bracketologist is precious, nor can he/she be replaced.
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

PreviousNext

Return to CA