Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by Phantom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:50 am

Iron Ballls wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

After watching this team over the weekend at the Cruisers friendly, I think they are at least an A-.

This team is pretty close to the top 4-5 teams, I think Bracky is right with his comments. They did beat up the # 1 for BB-Ray this past weekend. I also watched BB-Snow play BB-Ray and Snow hit the #3 or #4 very hard but again made some very routine errors and looked sloppy IMO, Ray hit pretty good as well not sure who won but I know it was alot to alot. BB-Ray still looks to be the best most of the time, maybe going through the motions a little bit. FC 98 also looked very good this weekend and so did SD aztecs, they might be the sleeper that no one is talking about. Very solid..

Your comment on AP is probably right on as they are a very good team. Still think in watching the top teams, any given day the top 5-6 will beat each other and go back & forth as it does not look like one team is that far ahead as of yet.....

uuuuhh..what game were you watching? or you have your report wrong, maybe you have snow and ray confused? maybe it was snows 3 and 4 who pitched against ray? since ray hit them both pretty hard and rays pitcher had about 10 strike-outs? ray looked sloppy and made some routine errors all day, and correct me if im wrong but I think it was ray 9 to snow 5? it was clear who won

anybody have a report from AP vs BB-ray game? I missed that game but it sounds like I shouldnt have :?

pretty clear on this as I have watched both teams, I think it was both #3's for both teams but that does not matter does it?? Rays did have some k's to start the game but the game I watched they took it to her for the last few innings. Not saying anything by this just watched the game, I was told 9-8 but does that even matter. I thought snow looked awful on D, Ray only seemed to have very minor errors on that game. I watched all the AP game as well, those girls came out and hit the # 1 pretty hard, again just a friendly but shows they can play with everybody. If you look at my comment it was not bashing anyone just stating how I thought AP is a force to be aware of. And we know you all ready know how the game went w AP vs Ray you were in the stands watching ur DD...... :roll:

HUH?? I dont have a DD on either one of these OCBB teams or ANY OCBB team for that matter :? you must be assuming that I am somebody but I hate to burst your bubble, you are very wrong :roll:

im going to go out on a limb and say that you must have a DD on snows team :roll:
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by Phantom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:54 am

heartthegame wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

After watching this team over the weekend at the Cruisers friendly, I think they are at least an A-.

This team is pretty close to the top 4-5 teams, I think Bracky is right with his comments. They did beat up the # 1 for BB-Ray this past weekend. I also watched BB-Snow play BB-Ray and Snow hit the #3 or #4 very hard but again made some very routine errors and looked sloppy IMO, Ray hit pretty good as well not sure who won but I know it was alot to alot. BB-Ray still looks to be the best most of the time, maybe going through the motions a little bit. FC 98 also looked very good this weekend and so did SD aztecs, they might be the sleeper that no one is talking about. Very solid..

Your comment on AP is probably right on as they are a very good team. Still think in watching the top teams, any given day the top 5-6 will beat each other and go back & forth as it does not look like one team is that far ahead as of yet.....

uuuuhh..what game were you watching? or you have your report wrong, maybe you have snow and ray confused? maybe it was snows 3 and 4 who pitched against ray? since ray hit them both pretty hard and rays pitcher had about 10 strike-outs? ray looked sloppy and made some routine errors all day, and correct me if im wrong but I think it was ray 9 to snow 5? it was clear who won

anybody have a report from AP vs BB-ray game? I missed that game but it sounds like I shouldnt have :?

pretty clear on this as I have watched both teams, I think it was both #3's for both teams but that does not matter does it?? Rays did have some k's to start the game but the game I watched they took it to her for the last few innings. Not saying anything by this just watched the game, I was told 9-8 but does that even matter. I thought snow looked awful on D, Ray only seemed to have very minor errors on that game. I watched all the AP game as well, those girls came out and hit the # 1 pretty hard, again just a friendly but shows they can play with everybody. If you look at my comment it was not bashing anyone just stating how I thought AP is a force to be aware of. And we know you all ready know how the game went w AP vs Ray you were in the stands watching ur DD...... :roll:

Hey Iron Balls you forgot the last word to your sentence......PITCH! :o :roll: :roll: :? :shock: :oops: :roll:

sorry to ruin your fun as well but I dont have a DD on any OCBB team, AND, none of my DDs pitch, sorry :roll:
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by ca native » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:06 am

When you have pitchers that have alot of strikeouts are the defense's battle ready. Sounds like all the Top teams are that way. Hope they don't run into teams in states that can hit.
ca native

by Phantom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 am

ca native wrote:When you have pitchers that have alot of strikeouts are the defense's battle ready. Sounds like all the Top teams are that way. Hope they don't run into teams in states that can hit.

seems to be a problem even with some of the top teams, defense not making the routine play or catching the simple pop up to the outfield, a lot of unearned runs scored
Phantom

by amerpast1 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 am

This is the Coach from Ap. Very proud of my girls weve been working really hard like everyone else. Its starting to show. My pitchers im very proud of them they have been working really hard and its paying off. BB- ray is a very solid team and very well coached "classy". It was a good game no matter the outcome. Great job to all the Teams this weekend.

P.S Thanks for all the support everyone Coach Tim AP
amerpast1

by KekambuS » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 am

amerpast1 wrote:This is the Coach from Ap. Very proud of my girls weve been working really hard like everyone else. Its starting to show. My pitchers im very proud of them they have been working really hard and its paying off. BB- ray is a very solid team and very well coached "classy". It was a good game no matter the outcome. Great job to all the Teams this weekend.

P.S Thanks for all the support everyone Coach Tim AP

Great job Tim. Team is looking good. Props to you and the girls.
KekambuS

by Iron Ballls » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Phantom wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

HUH?? I dont have a DD on either one of these OCBB teams or ANY OCBB team for that matter :? you must be assuming that I am somebody but I hate to burst your bubble, you are very wrong :roll:

im going to go out on a limb and say that you must have a DD on snows team :roll:

Nice try.... we know what u are trying to do. Not on Rays or Snows , DD not really at that level yet to be honest, though she tries very hard. Just so you know I think ur DD's team is the best 12 U team so no hard feelings. If I said anything that was against ur DD I did not mean it. Just stating what I saw on the games this past weekend. AP might have had the best weekend but Ray is still the team to beat.
Iron Ballls

by Stan the Caddy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Ladies, get a friggin room already.
Let's go for the green!
Stan the Caddy

by Iron Ballls » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Stan the Caddy wrote:Ladies, get a friggin room already.

Just trying to clarify the statement. I must of hit a cord with him/her........Just wanted to state what games I saw over the weekend from my perspective. :D
Iron Ballls

by bracketologist » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Stan the Caddy wrote:Ladies, get a friggin room already.

Is all of that talk about a friendly? :lol:
bracketologist

PreviousNext

Return to CA