Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by Under the Radar » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 pm

TheCloser wrote:It looks like there will be some good games at the Victory 12U friendly this weekend.

What games get your intrest?
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Momto3 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:23 pm

JustPlayTheGame wrote:
PhotoJo wrote:
Tower of Power's Mom wrote:Get what job done? :?

The TCS Fall Classic "B" Championship, thank you

Playing the "B" division is like playing Junior Varsity. If you want to be a top ranked team, you need to play and compete well at the "Varsity" level. Come back to us when your team does well in the "A" division of a good tournament.

Geeez, I think that person was just asking a simple question on how the list was formed but a few people jumped in putting the team down. Not sure what that was all about but no team should be the recipient of comments like that when they are currently in a "B" division. Ease up people.
Momto3

by TheCloser » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Under the Radar wrote:
TheCloser wrote:It looks like there will be some good games at the Victory 12U friendly this weekend.

All your games Danny, you are entertaining to watch on the field. ;)
TheCloser

by Under the Radar » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:52 pm

TheCloser wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:

Thank you nice to have a fan
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JustWondering » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Momto3 wrote:
JustPlayTheGame wrote:
PhotoJo wrote:

Playing the "B" division is like playing Junior Varsity. If you want to be a top ranked team, you need to play and compete well at the "Varsity" level. Come back to us when your team does well in the "A" division of a good tournament.

Geeez, I think that person was just asking a simple question on how the list was formed but a few people jumped in putting the team down. Not sure what that was all about but no team should be the recipient of comments like that when they are currently in a "B" division. Ease up people.

Probably best that you don't set yourself up looking for props. When you deserve a pat on the back, someone will give it to you. Just play who is in front of you and when you win enough, someone will probably mention your team in this conversation.
JustWondering

by CharlieHough » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:10 pm

TheCloser wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:

I agree...but what the heck is that "B minus" stuff?
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by PhotoJo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:31 pm

JustWondering wrote:
Momto3 wrote:
JustPlayTheGame wrote:
PhotoJo wrote:

Probably best that you don't set yourself up looking for props. When you deserve a pat on the back, someone will give it to you. Just play who is in front of you and when you win enough, someone will probably mention your team in this conversation.

Nuff said 8-)
PhotoJo

by JustPlayTheGame » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Momto3 wrote:
JustPlayTheGame wrote:
PhotoJo wrote:

No one was "putting the team down." Nor was PhotoJo asking a simple question on how the list was formedi. Rather, it is obvious that PhotoJo is trying to build the team up by bragging about winning a Fall "B" tournament." I thought Bracky was trying to rank the BEST teams, and that means "A" division teams. My comment stands.
JustPlayTheGame

by TheCloser » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Agreed, how can you make a case for even being considered when the team is playing B tournaments. There's probably over a hundred 12U SoCal travel teams so if we wanted to start ranking "B" teams then we'd probably have to start somewhere in the 50's or 60's.
TheCloser

by PhotoJo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:43 pm

No one was "putting the team down." Nor was PhotoJo asking a simple question on how the list was formedi. Rather, it is obvious that PhotoJo is trying to build the team up by bragging about winning a Fall "B" tournament." I thought Bracky was trying to rank the BEST teams, and that means "A" division teams. My comment stands.
[/quote]

Don't assume what I was asking "JustPlay" or what my intentions were. I was asking how the list was put together and I meant no disrespect to the person who did it. Since I am new to this board I am trying to familiarize myself on the way this board works.

Yes, there were a couple of jabs from two people I happen to know, one of which who's daughter was on the team until recently and used to sing our praises.

My DD is new to travel and it didn't take long for the team to win a championship. I was not bragging, I am a proud parent. I think all of us have felt that before.

So back to my initial question, if I offended anyone by asking, I apologize. It was not my intention. So let's move on ;)
PhotoJo

PreviousNext

Return to CA