Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by J Fierce » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm

:roll:
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by outfielder » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 pm

CharlieHough wrote:Ha, ha, never assume because a man has no eyes he cannot see. Close your eyes. What do you hear?

Do you hear your own heartbeat?

Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?

Avoid, rather than check. Check, rather than hurt. Hurt, rather than maim. Maim, rather than kill. For all, Bracketologist is precious, nor can he/she be replaced.

I just everyone to stay out of closets and away from ropes in far-away lands with strange women.
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
outfielder

by MR AZTEC » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 pm

great stuff..so do you think we should keep playing or just give ocbb-snow the championship now..great reading material but as everyone knows nothings won or lost in the fall especially when teams are playing down to look good..we'll see come january when these trophy chaser teams have to move up to the 14's..long season but great reading material.
MR AZTEC

by OCwildcatMom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 am

MR AZTEC wrote:great stuff..so do you think we should keep playing or just give ocbb-snow the championship now..great reading material but as everyone knows nothings won or lost in the fall especially when teams are playing down to look good..we'll see come january when these trophy chaser teams have to move up to the 14's..long season but great reading material.

Which teams have 96's on them???
OCwildcatMom

by outfielder » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 am

MR AZTEC wrote:great stuff..so do you think we should keep playing or just give ocbb-snow the championship now..great reading material but as everyone knows nothings won or lost in the fall especially when teams are playing down to look good..we'll see come january when these trophy chaser teams have to move up to the 14's..long season but great reading material.

You aren't stating that any of the top ten have 14s playing on them are you? That is quite a statement if you are. Non of the top 3 have any. I do agree that fall means nothing...and for that matter neither do the friendlies. Congrats on MM.
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
outfielder

by hotwheels » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:04 am

upurbox wrote:
Supersuds wrote:
travelball4life wrote:I agree about Jynx, but with the coaches they have the team wont last that long. Team is already falling apart. Girls are dropping like flies. Good group of girls if the coaches can hold on to them. After this weekend I'm not sure about it. I was standing by a group Jynx of parents on Saturday that were not happy with the coaches. The sad thing is the OG Jynx has carried their name so well for some new team to come in and ruin it.

Lets see here, Your First Post (negative remarks :oops: ) dd must have not made the team or got dropped. :o . You have a problem with the coaches man/woman up and talk to them. Its amazing how much you know just standing next to them. ;) By the way nice first post. :roll: :roll: :roll:

lol... another 1st post Newbie talking crapp !!! :lol: :lol: When are you people going to learn you can't come on here talking $h!t on your first post and expect no one to answer you back, what a meatwhistle !! :lol: :lol: where is Hot Wheels when you need him... :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, whenever there is a new poll we tend to get lots of first time posters who come here and either say "Lookout for us, we're moving up" or they choose to spend time bashing the crap out of an unsuspecting former team....Everyone needs to keep in mind that this is 12U ball in October.....We should really give everyone till March to really get their team in order and then go ahead and start talking big SH__.........JMHO
hotwheels

by J Fierce » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 am

Nobody should talk sh#@ period. Last i checked our DD's were the ones on the team not the parents. When you talk sh#@, you sound like a giant douchbag who lives vicariously through your kid.
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by J Fierce » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 am

Perhaps it is time for you to go grasshopper[/quote]

Did i stike a nerve or pheraps the truth hurts a bit too much. Own it!
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by jefe » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:37 am

relax its 12U fall ball... pull thy panties out of ye arse
jefe

by NumeroUno » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 am

Get all your 12U and 14U teams signed up at www.socalsfinest.com and settle it on the field in March and April. :D :D :D 8-)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

PreviousNext

Return to CA